Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan trip is safe?

hi
    i am alex..is it pakistan trip is safe or not?
    even i go there so what kind of preparation for trip...?

Yes it is safe now.
    As strange as it may sound to people who have never been in Pakistan. Pakistan is one of the safest countries to travel. My point is, what is reported in the Press and what is happening here--any similarity, is purely coincidental!
    talk2u!! The past few days I was touring Karachi, Mohenjodaro and Sukkur and had an opportunity to meet locals there. I was shocked at how they were not aware the geography of Pakistan. This is the friendliest country I've ever been into. It is warm with charm, hospitality, and welcoming faces. People almost got killed rushing to get across roads to greet me! People offered me their food, drink because I was a guest. Gifts were offered, accommodation and addresses offered. I cannot speak too highly of Pakistan. This is one of the best kept secret places to visit. I hope it ever gets overrun by tourists, as I think it would spoil it!
    You will have a fantastic time; it's lovely out here at the moment.
    Last edited by danishtravis; 11-20-2013, 07:56 AM.
    Visit the top immigration to Australia firm in the world.

Comment

Yeah,its very much safe to travel to Islamabad as well as well to the mountains of Pakistan like Hunza,Skardu,Chitral and Kalash Valleys.

Comment

Yeah its save my friends also visited the Pakistan about two months ago.They told me about the beauty of Pakistan and take some pictures of different valleys,rivers,mountains and hotels.I like the so much and i decided to go in October to Pakistan to see the Culture and heritage of Pakistan.I love it.
        This site give to you much reliable journey
        durham to new york bus

Comment

no issue alex, Pakistan is safe specially if you coming for tourism as our northern area is super peaceful.
          Book Your Marriage with us in Islamabad / Rawalpindi and get discount

Comment

I also agree with all guys, Of course Pakistan is a safe for tourism, in fact, it is a beautiful region and offered awesome views and fascinating places for its visitors. I must say there will be no issue, go and enjoy your time dear. I must say it is the only media that portrayed the horrible image of this region.
            Last edited by alsejack; 03-09-2015, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Pakistan is a safe country for tourism. The travelers explore this country without and fair. The people of this country are really nice and friendly. In this country, you could see the different kinds of culture which the other persons of countries really like it. In this country, you could see the nature beauty places which appeal the travelers and force him to explore these places again and again. I also explore this country after my tour to niagara falls from new york.

Comment

Well have never been to this country but have heard so much of the positive stuff about the country,. They has been developed and having good relations with China and Russia as well. I think that being there would be something quite cool and i will enjoy myself out there so much.

Comment

jazmine!! I also have never been to there around the world. I am so much happy and pleased to have some fun there. So keep it more up and have a great time there. I just need to know some places names that you could make a move to there while visiting Pakistan. So must update some names here.

Comment

Yeah Alex, Pakistan is truly Safe and and peaceful country for the traveling. I am sure you will enjoy there a lot and will explore many beautiful places there. I visited there only one time and my tour journey was awesome and lovely. I am sure you will also enjoy there a lot. I hope you will never forget to share own travel story with me. Have fun dude.

Comment

Yeah, you are right it is a safe country. My some friends are lives in this country. They share this country situation with me which really good. In fact, they offer me to come in Pakistan then they can explore this country with me. Now I am planning to go there and explore this country with my friends.

Comment

If you travel to Pakistan, you should remain cautious and vigilant, including in major cities. Counter-terrorism operations occur across the country. Terrorist attacks could occur anywhere and at any time. Previous attacks have included the use of grenades, firearms, and bombing, including suicide bombs.

Best Car Rental In Kumbakonam

Comment

Working...
                        X