Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamabad - Heaven On Earth

Hey Guys,

We have created a new website with the purpose of providing information to people who want to visit Islamabad or are already living there.

The URL is Welcome to Islamabad the Capital!

Do check it and if you thing some information is missing, do let us know.

Regards

Team
    Islamabad

I think Pakistan is not safe for tourist. Always in the news we come across some terror attacks in its border region towards Afghanistan.

Comment

I think it's not is ever state of Pakistan, As it mention in the post Islamabad is heaven on the earth, Lahore is like a place of happy people and many other cites...
      Transportation To Pearson Airport

Comment

Islamabad is capital of Pakistan and definitely is one of the best and beautiful places in the world

Comment

IMO, Pakistan has lots of places which are serene seems like a heaven. I visited Kalaam, Malam Jabba, Naraan and Kaghaan last year and you believe I really really love that places. I think everyone should visit once in life to make a good experience.

Comment

Basically Pakistan is Heaven on Earth. All cities of Pakistan are part of heaven. Some mafia persons are ruining this heaven. But i personally think that Kaghan Valley is real heaven on earth in Pakistan.
            hotels in Islamabad | hotels in Pakistan

Comment

Pakistan is really beautiful place and Islamabad is also beautiful city.

Howard Johnson Hotel Universal Studios

Comment

Islamabad is beautiful. It is a region-wide symbol of progress, innovation and architectural marvel.Islamabad has attracted people from all over Pakistan, making it one of the most cosmopolitan and urbanised cities of Pakistan.
                4wd Rental Sydney

Comment

Thanks for sharing this post here.

Comment

There are many beautiful places worth visiting in Islamabad.The most important among them is the Mosque named after Saudi Arabian King Faisal.

The second one which I would Suggest is Daman-e-koh.This is a point high on a mountain and you can have a bird's eye view of the whole city from this point.

Comment

thanks for sharing this post here.
                      Your signature is too big

Comment

It seems that the web site is pretty good. keep up the good work

Comment

Yes the web site it pretty good, keep it up

Comment

Thanks for shareing this Threads and website is preety good and informative about Pakistan , islamabad love to visit pakistan (kashmir) in next few month ....
                            Traveler's Choice Limousine Miami

Comment

Thanks a lot for share so nice information and I personally agree with your point of view.......
                              Want to Book a Hotel Room?
                              Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

Working...
                              X