Best travel destination in North Koria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best travel destination in North Koria

Can any one suggest me the most attractive place in North Korea.
    Max 2 signature links

Pyeongyang city
    Gaeseong
    Mt. Baekdusan
    Mt. Myohyangsan
    are the most attractive place in North Korea.
    Private tour Berlin | Visit Berlin | Tour guide Berlin | Tours Berlin | Berlin Cruise Excursions

Comment

Travel to Korea is always an exciting because there are many popular places at there where many people wants to go for travel.Also there are many traveling companies around us which provides many facilities.
      A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

North Korea is seemingly the most inscrutable destination in the world. There are amazing places which are fabulous to see in North Korea like Pyongyang, Haeju, Kaesong, Panmunjom, Myohyang, Ryonggang etc. I am sure you will enjoy lot in North Korea. Cheap Campervan Hire Melbourne
        I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

According to me best travel destination in North Koria are as a below:

Pyongyang
          Haeju
          Kaesong
          Panmunjom
          Myohyang
          Ryonggang
          Events in Boston

Comment

Is North Korea an open country to travel??
            America Israel Travel

Comment

Myohyang-san
              Kaesong
              Baekdu Mountain
              Rason

are the top most places to see ...

Originally posted by italytours View Post

Comment

seoul, south korea best place for travelling, it has skyscraper tower and buddhist temple.
                facts related to internet
                trojan malware

Comment

Originally posted by italytours View Post
                  Rungrado May Day Stadium
                  Seoul Tower
                  Kumgangsan
                  Pyongyang
                  Sunan International Airport
                  Kim II-Sung Square
                  Korea Central Zoo
                  Wonsan
                  Songam Cavern
                  Complex of Goguryeo Tombs
                  Hotel Ajanta

Comment

There is a long list of Korean beautiful places. I have visited to this country before yellowstone bus tour. According to me Ggotji Beach is the best place for tourism but for more you can visit this website:
                    50 beautiful places to visit in Korea | CNN Travel
                    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Guys! I have heard about North Koria. It is a nice country of Asia. Tomb of King Kongmin is the most famous historical landmark of it. It is nice place with beautiful natural surroundings. Here I am going to share some images of this place:

I hope you will like my share images.

Comment

If you have a plan to go to North Korea then I am going to share the names of some well known destinations of it like:

Rason
                        Sinuiju
                        Pyongyang
                        Hyangsan County
                        North Hwanghae Province

I hope my shared information would be useful for you. I will suggest you to must visit these places.

Comment

Is it really safe to go to North Korea?

Is it really safe to go to North Korea?

North Korea is completely safe and totally legal to visit – even for Americans!

Each year, over 2,500 people visit the country from the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other countries around the world.

And yet since the country opened up to outside visitors, only a handful of people have experienced the rare gift of visiting this reclusive nation. That makes North Korea one of the least visited countries on earth – and one of the most magical places still untouched by the outside world.

Comment

Jasse! Wow, you have shared heer really nice images of North Korean attraction. I| would lie to share with you I will go North Korea after ending my 3 days in montreal trips. I wish WI ill go its all attractions with my younger sister and my father. She wants to enjoy hiking there with us. I have no idea about its attractions which are good for hiking. so Can anyone like to suggest me some names of places.

Comment

Tomb of King Kongmin is a new place for me but after seeing the images of this place I wanna go there and so sure about that It would be something really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.

Comment

Working...
                              X