Nepal is an adventurous place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nepal is an adventurous place.

Nepal is the land of snow peaks, sherpas, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras. Numerous people are here to visit the mountain trail of the Himalaya and the atmospheric temple town of the middle hills. I have been there with my friends and enjoyed a lot with the recreational activities etc... I have enjoyed there a trek, safari, bike, raft and sleep then visit to the yeti.
    This was splendid idea to go with washington dc bus tours

Some of the adventurous things that You can do in Nepal are as follows;
    -Sight seeing
    -Rafting
    -Paraglaiding
    -Pony riding
    -Boating
    -Mountain view

Comment

Alizey! Next month my uncle is going to Nepal for one week. Would you like to guide him about the best attractions around Nepal Sight seeing? It can be helpful for him to enjoy his trip there. So let him know.
      I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Nepal is the most famous tourist destination for adventure sports and adventure tours in Asia. The topography of this Himalayan Kingdom makes it the first choice for adventure tours.

Bandipur: A town seemingly completely untouched by modernisation
        Everest: See the World's most famous mountain
        Namche Bazaar: Here you will get your first view of Everest
        Pokhara: The starting point for day walks or longer forays amongst the mountains
        Kathmandu: The sights, sounds and smells make this a truly intoxicating and evocative city
        Chitwan National Park: Home to one of the largest populations of the rare Bengal tiger
        Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

There are numerous courageous things to do in Nepal like bunji jump,rafting,mountain climbing,rock climbing and so on...
          Spy Camera In Delhi Spy World

Comment

Nepal is one of the famous destination for traveling and rafting so you can enjoy a lot during traveling and here are many places also available and adventuresses places available.

Hotel in pushkar

Comment

No doubt Nepal is a nice country of South Asia. Nepal's destinations are very beautiful for visitors. There are many outstanding and wonderful adventures places for adventure lovers. Tilicho Lake, Upper Mustang, Poon Hill and Chitwan National Park are amazing places.

My best experience had bus tours from new york to thousand Island

Comment

I visited once in my life Nepal. This country has much attraction and natural beauty. I have been great fun there with my sister. I want to visit again in my life. I visited its many attractions like Kathmandu Durbar Square, Thamel, Hanuman Dhoka, Phewa Lake and some others, but Hanuman Dhoka is a complex of structures with the Royal Palace of the Malla kings. It's a famous place for tourists.

Comment

Nepal offers a lot of adventurers places where tourist can enjoy adventuress activities those names are Himalchuli, Rara Lake, South Col, Singu Chuli, Cholatse. I hope my shared information would be useful for adventure lovers. If you are adventure lover then I will suggest you to must visit these places.

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you, Nepal offers a lot of adventurers place and many tourists to go there for having fun. I like to say that you have hsraed nice names of its attraction. I have plans to go Nepal once again, but next time I will go there with my all friends. Last time I visited there with my uncle.

Comment

tomammi! your above post is really good and informative, I really like this all the names of places are really stunning and best for having some quality of time with buddies. I have never been there in my life till yet but my father had visited there with his friend and have there a really good and memorable time. So want to know about Himalchuli and Rara Lake in details because its fascinate me a lot.

Comment

Nepal is a most exciting place for visit that you can see in Asia. It is a best place for fun and you can enjoy there a lot of most fabulous and interesting activities through adventuress places. Those names are Phewa Lake, Langtang National Park, Khumbu Glacier, South Col, Lobuche and Hiunchuli. I also visited all these places in my these tours. I hope my shared information would be useful for adventure lovers.

My father gonig to take LA bus tours for having enjoyment.

Comment

Working...
                        X