Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be your mountain biking preferences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be your mountain biking preferences?

Being a mountain biking lover I would like to know what your preferences are while you go on a bike trip. Preferences mean whether it would be a short trip or several days trip, on highways or on off roads and in a group or by yourself.

Kathmandu is a most famous city of Nepal. I have been there about few years ago with my whole family to enjoy holidays. We all had great time there and enjoyed there different activities like trekking, hiking, golf surfing and mountain biking. In my point of view it is a nice place for monutain biking lover.

Comment

I am going to agree with you jack567! Kathmandu is the really nice destination for travelling lovers. I visited there once in my life, but I have the plan to visit there again in my life, but this time, I will visit there with my friends. It is s capital of Nepal and famous attractions are Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kopan Monastery, The Natural History Museum of Nepal, Dasarath Stadium. Can anyone share your personal experience with me of these attractions?

Comment

Leh Ladakh is the best for mountain biking and you can visit Khardongla pass as it is the highest pass in the world and have a gunnies book of world record.

Comment

Kathmandu is a really nice place for having fun. I really like this and like to make a visit at this place. I really like and so sure about hit will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having fun. So hope that will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.
          6 day bus trip from chicago also a really good choice.

Comment

abiram! I am going to agree with you here that this is a really cool place for visitors to go theer and enjoy the vacations with family or friend.s i want to go theer first time in my life in next month and IP am so excited for this tour of the destination of Kathmandu. so now I want to know that which is the best destiantion or accommodation is here?

Comment

Working...
            X