Tourist destination in Nepal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist destination in Nepal

Guys can you please tell me the various tourist destinations in Nepal...

Nepal Attractions

Top Tourist Attraction Places in Nepal
    • Bhaktapur
    • Gorkha
    • Janakpur
    • Kathmandu
    • Langtang National Park Trek
    • Lumbini
    • Mount Everest
    • Patan
    • Pokhara
    Hotel Ajanta

Comment

Kathmandu
      pokhara
      Mount Everest
      Langtang National Park
      Bhaktpur

Comment

Nepal is a terminus of unending appeal and differences. For the daring of soul, there could be no preferable place on earth over this little kingdom for a truly satisfying occasion.

Mahendranagar
        Dhangarhi
        Nepalganj
        Butwal
        Bhairahawa
        Hetauda
        Birganj
        Janakpur
        Patan
        Bhaktapur
        Dharan Bazar
        Biratnagar
        Spy Camera In Delhi Spy World

Comment

Yeah! Nepal is a nice country for tourist attraction. Nepal's destinations are very gorgeous. Bhaktapur, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park and Helambu Trek are good places for tourism. I had a great time there and really enjoyed these places.

Recently I visited niagara falls bus tour from new york and really enjoyed myself.
          Last edited by Jase; 11-27-2015, 10:21 AM.

Comment

In this thread, all posts are really nice and informative for travelling lovers. I visited a few years ago Nepal and see its city Bhimdatta. I heard some information about this city like Bhimdatta, is a really nice and wonderful place in winter session. It is 5 kilometres from the border of India and the Mahakali River. It is the headquarters of the district of Kanchanpur in Mahakali Zone. Now I share an image which chapter in my cam when I was in the bus and travel on the mountain

Comment

Nepal is an amazing region for visit that is offer a diverse kind of attractions destinations to explore the views of nature beauty. Here I am going to share the names of some well-known destinations of this beautiful region like Bhaktapur, Mount Everest Langtang National Park Bhaktpur and Biratnagar. I hope my shared information would be useful for travelling freaks.
              Last edited by jack567; 02-03-2016, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Bhaktapur is a really nice destination for travelling point of view. I have been visited there at once in my life but now I have plan to visit there again in my life so I hope I will great fun there with my family. Would you like to share with me some name of its attractions?

Comment

Nepal is a beautiful tourist destination. There are a lot of attractions :

1. Kathmandu
                  2. Pokhara
                  3. Patan
                  4. Bhaktapur
                  5. Lukla
                  6. Dhulikhel
                  7. Manang
                  8. Bandipur
                  9. Bigunj

Comment

Kantipur Holidays - where the great journey begins

There are many more tourist destination in Nepal like Kathmandu Valley, Pokhara Valley, Chitwan, Bardiya, Trekking, and much more.
                    We provide all kinds of travel package who visit Nepal.
                    Visit our website for more information.

Comment

Nepal is a beautiful country to visit. Its national capital is Kathmandu and the official language is Nepali. Here are a various tourist destinations.
                      Kathamandu, Pokhara, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Bhaktapur, Patan, Boudhanath Stupa, Durbar Square and many more.
                      Palace on Wheels Train | Palace on Wheels Booking | Palace on Wheels Itinerary | Palace on Wheels Price | Palace on Wheels Schedule | Palace on Wheels Facility

Comment

Nepal is a well-known destination filled with many natural and historical places. Nepal is located in the Himalayas and famous for its tallest peaks in which included the Mount Everest, which is the highest point on Earth. So it is the best spot on the globe for exploring for all kind of travellers.
                        New York to boston tour was good for having fun.

Comment

Originally posted by alishasmith View Post
                          Nepal is a beautiful country to visit. Its national capital is Kathmandu and the official language is Nepali. Here are various tourist destinations.
                          Kathamandu, Pokhara, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Bhaktapur, Patan, Boudhanath Stupa, Durbar Square and many more.

alishasmith, You have shared a great list of Nepal attractions. These are the top famous destination to see in this country. I heard much about it but never tried to go in my life. These destinations are grabbing my attention. I have noted them and will try to explore all of them one by one. I hope will make a plan to go there soon.

Comment

Nepal is a best country for visit and as tourism point of view. It is filled with divers kind of places. It is famous for its adventures places which attracts the visitors towards it each year. Many travelling and adventure lover go there annually and have such a nice time there. It is also famous detonation and my favorite too. I also spent really awesome time there during my journey. I will love to say that you must to be there at least once.

Comment

Kathmandu
                              pokhara
                              Mount Everest
                              Langtang National Park
                              Bhaktpur
                              same day agra tour by car | agra tour

Comment

Working...
                              X