Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek

The trek from Jiri to Everest Base Camp is one of the best liked and best rewarding treks in the Himalaya. As the name speaks for itself it takes you into the heart of great Himalaya giving you the experience of great views, local culture and lifestyle. More importantly it's a lifetime opportunity to walk along the trail that Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Sherpa walked when they conquered Everest for the first time in 1953. We have many groups in October/November. For more info, please contact us.

Trip Nepal
    A team of professionals to plan your holiday in the Himalaya

hiking from the trek jiri to the base camp is very nice and the adventurous and the awesome one that no one could not forget
    Last edited by onlinecarental; 10-21-2014, 07:46 AM.
    car rental services|car rental services in delhi|car rental services in india|tempo traveller rental in delhi

Comment

Really good to see the information about Himalaya.I really like this and like to make a move at Himalaya and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having fun. so really good sharing here about Himalaya.
      tours to niagara falls from boston was nice.

Comment

Himalaya is a really nice destiantion for travelling lovers, many travelling and tracking lover have to go there and enjoy hiking with fellows and friends. I wish I Will go Himalaya after ending my Niagara falls bus tour from Washington DC. i wish I will try to go and enjoy many thing there with my best friend. So Whats your plan to go Himalaya?

Comment

Working...
        X