Join Nepal Tibet tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Nepal Tibet tour

The second half of 2012 has been difficult for Tibet tour operators with sporadic closures, ban and restrictions to Travel to Tibet. After the last 2 months closures of Tibet for foreigners, it is reopen and the previous restrictions have been lifted as well. The major thing is now westerners can travel to Everest north base camp (Rongbuk) as well.
    With this iTourNepal.com P Ltd welcomes individual travelers to join our fixed departure groups to Tibet. We have got place available in 8 night 9 days 'Tibet Overland Tour' with detour of Everest North base camp. Our first group will fly to Lhasa on 15th May. The date is flexible by few days.
    Nepal Tour

Nepal_Himalaya ! After reading your post it seems to me you have great information about trekking and hiking destinations in Nepal. Let me know are you from Nepal of visited this region thoroughly? I am interested to go there and want to know if I went to explore the Tibet then how to manage the night stay there? I am sure you will help me to know about it... I am looking for your next reply.

Desperately want to know about the new york to d.c. bus tours

Comment

I must say Nepal is an ideal destination to enjoy a lot of adventures activities like; hiking, trekking and many others. It is a country that is rich in natural beauty and renowned for its highest peaks. I also went there few years ago with my few fellows.

Comment

Nepal_Himalaya...! I really love to shared your beautiful image and I appreciate your effort. Nepal is a best place for having enjoyment. It offers a lot fo adventuress places where tourists can enjoy different activities like hiking, trekking, diving, kayaking, and golf surfing. It is an ideal places for adventure lover. If you are adventure lover so I will suggest you to must go there once in your life. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

Comment

Nepal_Himalaya. is an adventurous place. I like it because I am also an adventurous lover. I visited there once in my life. When I visited Nepal tour then I heard about this from its local people. I have great fun there now I have a plan to suggest my cousin, he is an adventurous lover. I hope he will be like my this suggestion. Now I share an image of this destination. I hope you will like this.

Comment

The image of Himalayas Mountain range in Asia is really astonishing and mind blowing. I have a plan to take a tour of Himalayas Mountain soon. I also love to enjoy adventerous activities and will visit this destination too and will enjoy climbing on hieght. Let me know something more about your travelling experince.

Comment

Working...
            X