Senior citizens trekking in Himalaya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior citizens trekking in Himalaya

We, Mongolian Trekking & Expedition P. Ltd, are one of the leading trekking companies based in Kathmandu Nepal, continuously serving and giving utmost satisfaction to its clients since its establishment some 13 years ago. Our services range from adventurous to more leisurely pursuits. Out of the services that we have to offer, we also organize trekking for senior citizens to Himalayan mountains. Having worked in tourism for so long we have come up with this idea hoping it can be best suited to the requirement of more mature people who have will but not enough physical strength to do the trekking in the Great Himalaya. In order to make their dream come true, we believe this can truly be a good option. We really hope to have your queries in this regard.
    Kind regards,

TripNepal

I must appreciate you dear that you full fill the dreams of olde age.

Comment

I thought the subject was meant to be a joke. But after i read the whole post, i realized you guys were serious. Trekking for old people? Niceeee.... This is my first time hearing about this and it made me smile. At least if i grow old and got bored, i can go there in your place and try this activity. But what if i got tired and couldn't walk anymore, what will you do? Please don't tell me you will give me a piggy ride...
      Last edited by myjade84; 06-27-2013, 02:41 PM.
      "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

Trekking opportunities for older people is a good initiative. However the trekking zones and season should be considered very carefully. There should not be any kind of hassle.
        Nepal Trekking with Peace Nepal Treks

Comment

very nice as you are helping them to travel such places beyond them but how to deal with their physical fitness and which age group you prefer.

Comment

I have no idea about this place but I heard about it through my friends. They told me that it is an amazing place for having fun. I have a plan to go to there once in coming months. I will stay there for two days and I want to explore its fabulous attractions. Anyone can you share your experience with us?

Comment

Himalaya is a great Mountain range of Asia. It is run with seven countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, China, India, Myanma, Nepal and Bhutan. So many hiking lovers to go there for having fun. So I like to share with all of you its beautiful names of mountains like Kangchenjunga, K2, Nanga Parbat and Manaslu.

Comment

Working...
              X