Trekking in Nepal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trekking in Nepal

Destination Unlimited Treks & Expeditions Pvt.Ltd, Trekking Company was founded by Ashok Niroula, after working 11 years as freelance Trekking leaders with different Trekking and tour companies. Having several years experience in trekking and adventures activities.

With each of your holidays in Nepal apart from Trekking in Nepal, day-trips and sightseeing tours, we also offer optional activities such as white water rafting, mountain flights to view the majestic Mt.Everest, Jungle Safari tours, Bungee Jumping,Paragliding - the list goes on. To find out more we can supply you with a detailed list of optional activities for you to achieve the most from your holiday of a life time in Nepal. We cater for all levels of experience or none.
    Witnessing Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan is an unbelievable spiritual experience.

We guarantee to cater for your every need and requirement down to the last detail. We are sure that after you have experienced the ancient culture and secrets of the Himalayan Republic of Nepal that you will want to return to repeat the experience or to try a variation.
    We are a green company and the care and protection of the environment is of paramount importance to us.
    So, join us now for your unforgettable holiday experience in Nepal.

We are reputed trekking Company in Nepal Destination Unlimited Treks & Expeditions Pvt.Ltd. We offer absolutely familiar with the destination in Nepal like; Trekking, Tours, Rafting, Jungle Safari, Ticketing, Hotel Reservation and many more adventures activities in Nepal.

TREKKING & HIKING IN NEPAL
    Trekking is the most popular adventure activity in Nepal. The experience of walking through Nepalese villages, learning their cultures and Enjoying real natural views along the way are considered once in a life time experience. The Nepalese landscape with varying altitudes up to 5,500 meter for trekking at various routes are best experience for true Nepalese lifestyle of indigenous people, their culture, religions and habitat.

Top Selling Trekking Package in Nepal
    Trekking in Nepal
    Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
    Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
    Everest Base Camp Trekking
    Annapurna Round Trekking
    Annapurna Circuit Trekking
    Gokyo Chola Pass-EBC
    Contact us for more Itineraries

Tours Package
    Scenic Nepal Tour
    Kathmandu Heritage Tour
    Honeymoon Special Tour
    Contact us for more Itineraries
    TOURS IN NEPAL
    Tour is the easiest way to explore Natural beauty, cultures, religions
    and people of Nepal without Physical efforts. Most of our tours
    include scenic overland drive or breathtaking flights from one
    interesting place to another place. Destination Unlimited organize all available
    tours in Nepal (Cultural & Religious Tours, Honeymoon Tours & wildlife
    tours) at best price with Quality services and Accommodations as your
    choices and requirements. Some of our Best of Nepal tours are as
    follows:-
    ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES TRIPS IN NEPAL
    Nepal is country of full Adventure Activities. Like:-Wild life Safari,
    Bungy Jump, Canyoning, White water Rafting, Rock Climbing, Kayaking,
    Paragliding, Ultra Light flight, Everest View Flight, Cable Car Ride
    are the most exciting Extra Adventure Activities of Nepal. We organize
    all these Activities anytime before and after you're Treks, Tours or
    climbing as per guest's requirements. If you wish to experience all
    Activities in Nepal, you are most welcome for trip of once in a
    lifetime Adventures.

Why are you Choosing us for your Nepal trip?

Because of the following services:-
    1. Quality services at Low Price with Great value
    2. Safe & Comfortable Holiday
    3. Complete Hassle free Services
    4. Flexibility in all programs
    5. Comfort Accommodations & Hygienic meals
    6. Professional, Experienced, Experts & Dedicated Staffs
    7. Free airport pick and drop
    7.Government Authorized Company
    8.Responsible & Eco- Tourism

Destination Unlimited Treks & Expeditions Pvt.Ltd
    GPO# 10455,Thamel
    Kathmandu, Nepal
    e-mail: info@treksguide.com
    Trekking in Nepal, Everest Base Camp Trekking, Annapurna Circuit Trekking, Langtang Valley Trekking, Nepal Trekking, Annapurna Base Camp Trekking, Langtang Gosaikunda Trekking, Free Tourist Information Center - Destination Unlimited
    Phone: 977 1 4410400
    Mobile: 9851055046(24 hrs)

Dear can you please suggest us that what is the best time for trekking in Nepal...?

Comment

Thanks for all these information. I am really interested in trekking in Nepal.
      Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

Kathmandu, the capital and the greatest city of Nepal, infers its name from Kasthmandap or "house of wood" a pagoda-style temple. A couple steps off is the Temple of the Living Goddess, where the customers may get a flash of the Kumari at one of the open windows disregarding the internal patio. Surrounding the splendour of recorded landmarks is the push & hurry of the commercial center.
        Pizza delivery frankfort il

Comment

Nepal is good choice for those who love trekking and mountain climbing. One can enjoy sight seeing of the great Himalayas and the simplicity of the surroundings. But the best thing that I like about the Nepal is the friendly nature of the local people. They are very honest and helpful.
          Apply for Singapore Visa

Comment

This is really informative post about the trekking in Nepal. Trekking is the most popular activity in Nepal and a lot of travelers go there for trekking with their guides. I also go there before bus philadelphia nyc tour. It was an awesome experience for me to go there. If you people are also interested than visit this website to get more information before leaving. Hope it’ll prove helpful for you.
            Trekking in Nepal - Wikitravel
            I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

I must say Great post and highly informative for readers. I got many new things about Nepal after reading this detailed post. I wanna go there to enjoy trekking but have no idea when to go there? I mean which season will be perfect to enjoy this adventure.

Comment

Good Post , Thanks for sharing with us ..

Nepal is a known for its cultural and natural beauty and heritage....
                Trekking in Nepal

Comment

Well guys! Your shared nice information could benefit to others. Let me shared some nice trekking places name of the Nepal:
                  Manaslu Circuit Trek
                  Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek
                  Upper Mustang Trek
                  Three Passes Trek
                  Annapurna Dhaulagiri Panorama Trek
                  There are the most famous and most amazing trekking places for adventurous lovers.

Comment

I like your all information which /you share with all of us. I have a plan to visit other in my next tour I heard about Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek from my aunt. Sher told me that In October there will be a very special trek to both the North and South Base Camps of Kangchenjunga, the third highest mountain on earth. This is one of the most famous Camp for the trek lovers. I also a trek lover I wish I will visit soon there.

Comment

Gokyo Lakes is a most famous tourist destination of Nepal. It's shiny water's crystal blue colors and its surrounding attractions to more prominent it. It is a best place for visit and tourist can enjoy their, trekking, boating, camping, kayaking and mountains hiking. I also visited there for having enjoyment. I will suggest you to must go there once and enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing destination.

Comment

According to my aunt point of view. Gokyo Lakes is a beautiful destination for having fun and enjoying boasting there. She had visited there at once in her life with her hubby and after coming back, she suggest me to go there with your friends. And after reading your post and the aunt's suggestion I want to go there in my summer holidays. Can you link to hare with me its accommodations names?

Comment

Best trekking in Nepal:
                          1. Everest Base Camp Trek
                          2. Annapurna Circuit Trek
                          3. Manaslu Circuit Trek
                          4. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
                          5. Langtang Valley Trek
                          6. Upper Mustang
                          same day agra tour by car | agra tour

Comment

Wow, my cousin is a trekking lover and this list will be helpful for him, and he will try to go there for enjoying this activity there with his some friends. I wish your giving names of destination he have never know and this will be first listening from my side. so hopeful that I will share with him a great information for using..

Comment

Trekking in Nepal list:
                              1. Everest Base Camp Trek
                              2. Annapurna Circuit Trek
                              3. Manaslu Circuit Trek
                              4. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
                              5. Langtang Valley Trek
                              Golden Triangle Tour 3 days
                              Luxury homestay in agra near taj mahal |Best homestay in agra near taj mahal | Best Homestay agra | Homestay Near Taj Mahal | Luxury Home stay in agra | Homestay in agra | Budget hotel near taj mahal | Best hotel near taj mahal

Comment

Working...
                              X