Trekking in Nepal 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trekking in Nepal 2011

Nepal is celebrating 2011 as a Tourism Year. We have some specials packages for this occasion. Please contact us.

info@gotonepaltrekking.com

I never been in Nepal but I heard many positive things about the country and their tourist spots. Maybe I should put Nepal on my travel list this year.

Comment

i have done Trekking in Nepal it really enjoying.
      Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Trekking in Nepal is possible round the year depending on where you are going. The popular seasons are spring and autumn. During winter, trekking is possible at lower altitudes. During the monsoon season, you can trek in the rain shadow areas north of the Himalaya like Mustang, Upper Manang and Dolpo. These places are out of reach of the rain clouds because of the high mountains and are unaffected by the monsoon. The best part about trekking in this season is that the routes are less crowded and if you happen to be a keen botanist, you will revel in lush vegetation as meadows blossom in full swing. To ensure quality service and safety, it is advisable to make the trekking programs through a professional trekking agency.
        Nepal Vacations | Nepal Holidays

Comment

Good suggestion thanks dear you have well written.

Originally posted by vineetkoushik View Post
          Trekking in Nepal is possible round the year depending on where you are going. The popular seasons are spring and autumn. During winter, trekking is possible at lower altitudes. During the monsoon season, you can trek in the rain shadow areas north of the Himalaya like Mustang, Upper Manang and Dolpo. These places are out of reach of the rain clouds because of the high mountains and are unaffected by the monsoon. The best part about trekking in this season is that the routes are less crowded and if you happen to be a keen botanist, you will revel in lush vegetation as meadows blossom in full swing. To ensure quality service and safety, it is advisable to make the trekking programs through a professional trekking agency.

Comment

Working...
          X