Trekking in Nepal Himalaya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trekking in Nepal Himalaya

Nepal offers an excellent variety of trekking options to visitors. Exploring Nepal can range from easy walking excursions, to a strenuous climb of the snowy peaks. The most rewarding way to experience Nepal's natural, and world famous attractions, is to walk through the length, breadth and onto the altitudes of the country. Trekking in Nepal is a big part to the ultimate Himalayan adventure, and the majority of tourists include trekking in Nepal as a part of their itinerary. Trekking has the benefit of creating a situation where the tourist comes in direct contact with the local community, giving them an intimate and friendly insight into the various cultures in Nepal.

One can also trek in Nepal on ponies in some of the remote areas. The ponies are well trained and are an equally enthralling way to travel for visitors. Pony treks follow nearly the same routes, and are offered mostly in western region of Pokhara, Dolpa and Lo-Manthang Mustang) Trekking is the only way to know the locals intimately and experience their cultural hospitality. No special degree of fitness is required, and age is no barrier, except in the area over 10000 feet altitude where extra care should be taken. Anyone with an average degree of fitness, and the spirit for adventure will enjoy the thrill of trekking in the hills of Nepal. Exploring the exotic variety of culture and scenery is what brings people back to Nepal time and again. One can walk along the trails, which are easy to follow, and have been used by the local inhabitants for centuries, or you can explore less used tracks, our Guides can define these for you.

Either way you are in for an experience of a lifetime. Along with forests of brilliantly coloured Laligurans (Rhododendrons), the National flower of Nepal, isolated hamlets, the lower Himalayan mountains, villages that appear to be untouched by time and the passing centuries, you will see birds,(more than 850 species of birds are known in Nepal) animals, some exotic, like the Snow Leopard, some majestic, such as the Bengal Tiger, and many other animals, temples, monasteries and breathtaking landscapes. You will also encounter friendly people of different cultures offering a fascinating glimpse into traditiona life in the villages.
    Trekking in Nepal is an unforgettable life experience for everyone

Very nice information. I am planning to go Treking Nepal in Himalaya. so it will useful for me.
    Online Travel Guides

Comment

Your information is very useful for all trekking lovers. Yes, Nepal is one of the best places in the world for trekking, because the world’s highest mountains are situated including Mount Everest. Every year tourists visit in a huge numbers and mostly travel for trekking.
      Moreover, there are lots of other places for trekking like Virginia in North America where you can visit Shenandoah Valley. I visited there and it was my nice experience.

Nepal is one of the best places in the world for trekking because the world’s highest mountains are located including Mount Everest. Every year tourist visits in a huge number and mostly travel for trekking.

Moreover, try visiting Luray, VA, USA where you can truly enjoy all adventure activities including trekking in Shenandoah National Park. I visited there and it was my nice experience.
      Last edited by Tourismzone; 02-12-2012, 03:51 PM. Reason: Cleanup
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Hi

Hi,

If you are go for trekking near by India then i will suggest for Nepal.Lot of people come for trekking here and its the best place for trekking.Mountain Everest is here and mountain Trekking here is fabulous.

Comment

Very much valuable information. Thanks for the share.
          Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

Thanks dear for posting such a nice article on trekking in Himalaya.

Comment

There are numerous grand and enticing places to visit outside the Kathmandu Valley. The spots are full of history and verifiable remains and are amazing for their delights. The greater part of the spots could be effectively arrived at from Kathmandu by way or via air.
              Pizza delivery frankfort il

Comment

Himalaya is a well known destination to explore in Asia. This destination is also very famous among trekkers. About millions of adventures lovers come here every year around the world. This region is also homes to a lot of prettiest lakes.

Comment

You post is very informative to travelers. Trekking is very popular activity in Nepal. Trekking is full of joy and a lots adventure which provide unique and delightful experience of lifetime.
                  India and Nepal tours , Goa Tours

Comment

You say right arjunsingh. Trekking is a nice activity in Nepal. Frankie also have shared useful information about it. I heard much about it never got a chance to go there. MY father told me lots about the beauty of Nepal. It is filled with a wide range of attractions and beautiful lakes. I like all of them. I will go there as soon as possible.

Comment

This is very useful information. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Himalaya is a most famous tourist destinations that is situated in Nepal. It is a best place where tourist can enjoy adveent

Comment

Anupama Circuit, Annapurna Base Camp, Poonhill Trek and Langtang Trek are the best trekking destinations in Nepal.

Comment

Really good to see that all of you have shared her truly nice and good information about Nepal. I really like this and so sure about that this will prove really helpful for all members of this forum as well as for me. So thanks guys for this great sharing about Nepal by all of you.

Comment

Well, varunindia88! you have shared here really nice names of attractions with all of us, I like it and now I would like to suggest you if you have some more info about like this must share with all of us, here many travelling lover and all of the lovers want to try something new and more new destination' visiting. so I will have to go for exploring Annapurna Base Camp

Comment

Working...
                              X