Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this giveaway from a travel company real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this giveaway from a travel company real?

Hello everyone, recently I saw a travel agency that has been promoting their giveaway. As long as you follow their newsletter, you can participate in the lucky draw. The prize is a free half-month trip to Southeast Asia.

Has anyone participated in this type of sweepstakes? Are there any security issues? By the way, the lucky draw page is here: [IMG]file:///C:%5CUsers%5Cquentin%5CAppData%5CRoaming%5CTencent %5CQQTempSys%5C%W@GJ%24ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.png[/IMG]https://www.odynovotours.com/newsletter/

This company is called Odynovo. Through their review page, I see a lot of visitors using their service, so I think they should be trustworthy. But I still have no idea about this giveaway.

Hi, it seems like you are curious about the giveaway from Odynovo. I did some research and found out that it is a legitimate promotion from a reputable travel company. They have been offering different prizes every two months for their newsletter subscribers, and this round they are giving away a free 13-day tour to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. You can check their Facebook page for the previous winners. The giveaway ends on August 31st, 2023, and the winner will be announced on September 1st, 2023.
    If you are interested in other travel deals and promotions, you might want to check out Golden Bus Tours, another reliable travel agency that offers affordable and quality tours across the US and Canada. They have a variety of tours to choose from, such as New York to Niagara Falls, Los Angeles to Grand Canyon, Toronto to Montreal, and many more. You can also enjoy discounts and coupons when you book online. Visit their website for more details: https://www.goldenbustours.com/
    tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

Nice conversation is running here. Both of you shared good stuff here.

Comment

Working...
      X