10 dishes you should try in Hanoi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 dishes you should try in Hanoi

Hanoi has become the promised land for the soul loving eating. With the introduction, the interference of many regional cuisines, it has a plenty of delicious foods to choose from. However, to visitors remember Hanoi with attractive and exquisite gifts, it is not difficult to name the below rustic foods. halong sapa tours

1.Phở

"Phở" is the name attached to Hanoi. It is not only a simple dish but also exquisite beauty of the Vietnamese culinary culture in the eyes of international friends. Two popular kinds of "Phở" you can enjoy in Hanoi consist of rice noodle soup with beef, chicken noodle. The known brands of Hanoi Pho like as Bat Dan, Pho Thin, Pho Co ... The price for a bowl of noodle ranges between VND30.000-60.000.

2. "Phở trộn" - Mixed rice noodles

Arrive in Hanoi, only VND 25.000-35.000, you can enjoy exotic pho or soya noodles mixing with kinds of meats and vegetables.People like this dish because it is easy to eat food. Popularly, "Phở trộn" or soya noodles is eaten with roasted peanuts, onions, beef or chicken.

3. Kebab rice noodles

Hanoi's kebab rice noodles have previously been grilled with bamboo sticks, but very few shops sell this. Today, kebab rice noodles grilled by charcoal is more popular. You can choose to eat dumplings or fried pieces. Hot sauce is put in a big bowl, has a seductive fragrance. This sauce is considered the soul of the dish.

4. “Bún đậu” - Noodles with fried tofu and sauce of macerated shrimp

Noodles with fried tofu and sauce of macerated shrimp
    Traveling to Hanoi, you must try the most mentioned street food - "Bún đậu mắm tôm" - noodles with fried tofu and sauce of macerated shrimp . The dish includes simply wishful fatty fried tofu with white noodle disk and a few vegetable but it conquered the most discerning diners. If you are worried about food safety in the sidewalk cafes, you should choose restaurants. Price for a tofu noodle disk is from VND15.000-25.000. Besides fried tofu, this dish can be eaten with fried nuggets, boiled meat, boiled pig tongue,etc. victoria train hanoi sapa

5. Noodle Roll

Noodle Roll is a unique dish of Hanoian. Although it is not born simultaneously with soup noodle, the noodle roll quickly becomes a favorite dish of many. Hanoi noodle roll attracts customers by chewy softness of noodles, taste of sliced medium-rare beef, fresh salads, and sauce, which creates a delicious dish of Vietnam satisfying both even the most fastidious.

6. Snail Vermicelli noodles

Besides noodles, Vermicelli noodles is also one of the most popular dishes in Hanoi, especially Snail Vermicelli noodles. On sunny morning of summer or cold day of winner, a hot bowl of snail vermicelli noodles will satisfy all diners. Taste of chilli sauce, fat snails, sliced banana flower and sweet soup will make you to unforget. To enjoy this dish, you can come to Tay Ho street, Dong Xuan Market, Hoe Nhai street,..

7. Boiled snails

In Hanoi, there are many much good addresses for boiled snail dish, each restaurant has its own secret of sauce in order to attract customers. Young people love a snail restaurant only by different tastes of sauce or beam fruits.

8. Steamed sticky rice

In Hanoi, there are countless steamed sticky rice dishes like as: black beans, peanuts, corn, fried crab, chicken, meat steamed sticky rice, khuc cake ... Both the early morning and the late night, winter or summer day , whenever you can enjoy this delicious dish on any streets in Hanoi.

9. Hot pot

Hanoi has a plenty list of hot pot dishes such as fish hot pot, crabs hot pot, cows, frogs, snails, chicken, duck, heart, goat... each with its own flavor is always the interesting discovery for you. Some delicious hotpot addresses for your reference: duck hotpot in Cau Dien district, chicken hotpot in Commerce University, frog hot pot in Giang Van Minh, Truc Bach street, beef hotpot in Nguyen Phong Sac … fansipan peak

10. Ice-cream

In the hot day of summer, wandering around Hoan Kiem lake with an ice-cream will be an enjoyable experience when going to Hanoi. Not only summer, if you like you can try ice-cream in the winner. Hanoi is famous for ice-cream brands including Thuy Ta, Trang Tien, West Lake. You can freely enjoy ice cream flavors such as fresh cream, lemon cream, vanilla, cream with cone shape..with the price of VND 6000 to 45.000.
    Let’s travel to Vietnam especially Hanoi as possible to enjoy all above delicious dishes and see beautiful landscapes.
    Cambodia hotels | Cat Ba hotels | Vientiane backpackers hostel | Phu Quoc trekking tours | Phu Quoc camping trips

Being travelers always try to get such kinds of information which help me to have fun. I am a food lover and while mine visit always tries new dishes. I have noted your shared dishes and would like to enjoy them in my free time. have tried them personally?

What say about bus tours from san jose?

Comment

I am a traveling freak and love to visit various places of the world so much. Like just before a week i visited a place with my brother and sisters. We all had a great time there and now we are waiting for niagara falls bus tour from new york. I am so hopeful that we will spend rockingg time ahead there. So any suggestion for me guys? I will love to have some fun there.

Comment

Hello.
        • Pho - Vietnamese Noodle Soup. Save. ...
        • Ca Phe Trung - Egg Coffee. Save. ...
        • Banh Cuon - Rice Noodle Roll. Save. ...
        • Bun Cha - Grilled Pork With Noodles. Save. ...
        • Banh Xeo - Vietnamese Crepe. Save. ...
        • Xoi Xeo - Sticky Rice With Mung Bean. Save. ...
        • Oc Luoc Xa - Steamed Snails. Save. ...
        • Cha Ca - Turmeric Fish. Save.
        ​​

Comment

Great! Thank you for the list.

Comment

In addition to the dishes above, I encourage you to try:

1. Bun Oc - Escargot vermicelli soup

2. Banh Tom Tay Ho - Vietnamese shrimp cake

3. Xoi xeo - Vietnamese sticky rice with mung bean

I learned about these dishes when participating in Hanoi Food Tour & City Tour. The food is really delicious and the price is very reasonable
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Would you like to tell me which shop or restaurant is best to enjoy Banh Tom Tay Ho - Vietnamese shrimp cake?

Comment

Working...
              X