Lac Village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lac Village

Mai Chau is located around 135km from Hanoi at Hoa Binh province, stay in a peaceful valley sheltered by the outside world by a dramatic ring of hills. On the way coming to Mai Chau , you will have chance to pass through the top of Cun mountain, from there you can take a fabulous overview of the valley with the houses on stilt and paddy fields, bring the first impression about culture of Mai Chau –Hoa Binh.

Lac village is located in Mai Chau valley, Hoa Binh Province with unique traditions. Hoa Binh province is far about 70 kilometers from Hanoi; tourists must go 60 kilometers to Mai Chau. Lac village has 5 Thai ethnic: Ha, Lo, Mac, and Loc. According to the head of Lac village -Ha Cong Tim, Lac village has over 700 years old. Previously, the professions of the local people were rice planting and weaving brocade. Later, the hidden beauty of Lac village is explored by tourists.
    In 1993, DPC in Mai Chau proposal Hoa Binh province allow tourists to stay overnight in the village. Therefore, the name of Lac village has been well known as a “bright spot” on the tourist’s map of Vietnam.

Daily Life in Lac Village
    From weaving scarf, brocade dress to wear, women in the village have made a lot of souvenirs for tourists such as: scarf, skirts, lovely wallet… Coming to Lac village, tourists can enjoy bamboo cooked rice, experience their daily life. Ethnic people are very gentle, friendly. In the afternoon, there has strangely beautiful with the rays of the sun into the valley. Lac villagers will roast meat, cook a pot of bitter bamboo for tourists. They can enjoy traditional dishes and listening to the thrill gongs.
    Visiting to Lac Village, all kinds of tiredness will be disappeared. The range of mountain blends with cloud and green of rice fields along with stilted houses creates spectacular scene of Lac village. Let’s join Mai Chau valley tours and spend holiday in here to experience exciting feeling.

It would be lacking of interesting if tourists not to go the Lac’s market. There includes small simple stalls. Locals are considered as a funny and enthusiastic tour guide who shows tourists strange items.
    With Mai Chau tour 2 days 1 night or Mai Chau tour 3 days, you should choose to stay overnight at stilt houses in Lac village and enjoy traditional music show in evening. Stay ovenight fee: around 50.000vnd/people.

Read more:

Tourism explore sapa: https://www.sapatrekkinghomestay.com/
    Halong tour: https://www.halongbaytours.com.vn/en/
    More information Mai chau: https://www.maichautrek.com/
    Cambodia hotels | Cat Ba hotels | Vientiane backpackers hostel | Phu Quoc trekking tours | Phu Quoc camping trips

I want to say that you have shared a really informative pot here. I read your pot, which is totally filled with lots of information about the Mai Chau. But it is an untouched place for me. I come to know about this place through your pot. I think it is a beautiful place for exploring. I will explore this place with my friends in my forthcoming days. Would you like to share some images of this place here?

Quite happy about my Multi day tours from washington DC.
    Last edited by Jesse12; 01-23-2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Yes, I do agree with you and would say that people just trying to share massive stuff about the place so much. I also got to know massively about the Lac Village. I am so hopeful that will be a good time and i will enjoy for sure after my cherry blossom festival boat tours. So thanks for it and keep sharing like that time. So what say which things i should do there?

Comment

In Lac Village, there are lots of things which you should do there. Let me share those thins names here.
        Wild Goose State Trail
        Lakeside Park
        Slim & Chubby's
        Marghaels
        Shack Bar

Comment

Lakeside Park, Slim & Chubby's and Marghaels are the new place for me, I have never been there ever in my life. so share with me some of the information about them and also personal experiences. I will wait for your all replies here because i need to explore it because I love to explore new places in my traveling life.

Comment

Lakeside Park Dallas is a cool place which is located in Texas. This is a great place where visitant would like to try new kinds of things and always make their free time splendid for each other. You can enjoy there lots of things like beaches beautiful views of small bridges and can enjoy walking on its walking paths. I am so sure this would be a rock experience for you like mine this san francisco to hearst castle.

Comment

Working...
            X