Cong Do Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cong Do Island

Bai Tu Long Bay occupies three quarters of Halong Bay World Heritage site, as well as many islands in Van Don, Cam Pha District. In this big area, visitors can find pristine natural landscapes. Even now, Bai Tu Long remains an extensive unexplored area. In some ways it is actually more stunning than Halong Bay, since it is only in its initial stages as a destination for travelers. Bai Tu Long has many attractions to visit: Cong Do area, Vung Vieng fishing village, Da Xep Park, Cong Dam area, Thien Canh Son cave and Tra Gioi beach.
    Cong Do Island is on the southeastern Halong Bay, about 25 kilometers from Bai Chay Tourist Wharf. It's included in the core area of Halong Bay, which is recognized as the World Natural Heritage Site.

>> Halong bay booking

Cong Do Island covers an area of 23.36 square kilometers. The island features with a 172-meter hill which is covered by an ever-green tropical forest. Moreover, the lagoons around Cong Do Island are also home to various species such as shrimp, crab, fish, squid and aquatic plants. Particularly, at the southwestern coast of the island, there is a pristine coral reef with the size of 700 meters long and 300 meters wide. The coral reef involves many rare species of coral (like red coral). This is also the habitation of seahorses and many kinds of fish. The coral reef is preserved in good condition.

Cong Do Island is the paradise of holiday. On the island, tourists can have trekking up to the hill and enjoy a panoramic view at the hilltop to charming scenery on Halong Bay. It’s also an ideal place for kayaking to discover the hidden lagoons on the island and its bio-diversity. Scuba-diving service is very potential to develop on Cong Do Island. In the southeast of Cong Do Island, archaeologists found many trails of the ancient commercial port of Van Don. These evidences prove that Cong Do Island in the past had been a transit point of goods in the system of Van Don Commercial Port. Let's join Halong bay tours from Hanoi to get chance to explore this beautiful island.
    Traveling is one of my hobbies. In the last year summer vacation, with the support of Vietnam Tour Booking, my family and I had a vacation throughout Vietnam and some surrounding countries including Thailand, Cambodia and Laos. We attained interesting experience and would like to share this with those who love travelling.
    In particular I have experience in the most impressive tourist destinations in Vietnam: Halong bay, mai chau, sapa, hoi an, hanoi, mekong ....
    Cambodia hotels | Cat Ba hotels | Vientiane backpackers hostel | Phu Quoc trekking tours | Phu Quoc camping trips

Cong Do Island is a magnificent island for seeing the greenery beauty. I have explored this island a few months ago with my friends before my Travel deals from washington DC. I had captured beautiful images there. Let me share those images here.

Comment

Jesse12!! What are beautiful images that you have shared here with me. I just loved them a lot and will say that keep sharing like this time and i will enjoy for sure after coming back from it. So have a good time there and keep sharing like this time. Images are really nice and worth seeing for me and i will surely enjoy there for sure as soon as possible for me.

Comment

I am glad to know that you have liked my shared images. I must try to share this kind of stuff here in future also. Because it is the honor for me if my share information proves useful for others. It is really nice in future days, you explore this place personally. I am sure you also like this place and enjoy greenery beauty there. By the way, I also plan to explore this place again after my Travel deals from washington DC.

Comment

I am glad to tell you that my dad really likes your sharing Jesse. I have shared theses views with him last days and he said every view appeal me a lot and I really want to visit Cong Do Island with my dad. He really wants to visit this place in next days but before this need some suggestion about this. Would you like to share with all of us?

Comment

Well, Buddy, I am so sure that this will be a great time period for me and for all others too. I will surely like to make a move around it soon as possible. So what say buddies would it be a great time period for me when i will be there?

Comment

Working...
            X