Ravi river

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravi river

Ravi river is the most beautiful and famous river in Pakistan. It is crossing Eastern Pakistan and Northwestern India. In the region of Punjab, it is the one river of Indus System of six rivers. I have got this information about this river through my one friend. In your life, have you ever explore this river then must share your experience here.

I had so much fun at my Cambridge tour from New york.

Jesse12! Let me tell you first that i have never been in Pakistan yet in my whole traveling life. But i have heard about it a lot about its attraction and other things. But now i will love to know bit more from your about the Ravi river. Cause maybe in future i use to go there as soon as possible. anyway this time i am getting ready for the las vegas tours from los angeles. and so sure that i will have good time there.

Comment

Ravi river is a really new destination for me guys. I have never visited this pace in my life and have no idea about this. After reading your interesting views willing to know more about this place and want to see some images as well. Anyone like to share with me? I am looking for your replies.

Comment

Hello.

It rises in the Himalayas in Himachal Pradesh state, India, and flows west-northwest past Chamba, turning southwest at the boundary of Jammu and Kashmir union territory. The river then flows to the Pakistani border and along it for more than 50 miles (80 km) before entering Pakistan's Punjab province.​

Comment

A nice conversation is running here about the Rivers here, which I really like. Personally, I like to explore this kind of place which gives a chance to enjoy the nature's beauty an peace of mind as well.

Comment

Working...
          X