New Places names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Places names

In the last of this month, my aunt will come back from London with her kids and she said that she wants to explore some USA places with me and her kids. She also said that in this time, she wants to explore some new places of this region. So Now I want to know some new places of USA. All the members of this community must share some incredible places names of USA. I will see your replies after my boston to niagara falls bus tour.

Jesse12, I am going to share a list of attractions are new and famous in the world. These are also breathtaking places for the travelers. I am sure you will like them. The names are;
    Aogashima Volcano, Japan
    Petra, Jordan
    Chittorgarh Fort, India
    Glass Bridge, China
    Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye, Scotland

Comment

I must say that all of these places that you have shared here are really nice and most famous in the world. I will also try to explore there after completing my bus tour from los angeles to las vegas. Anyway, here i will say that have you explore all of these places personally?

Comment

Originally posted by Sami321 View Post
        Jesse12, I am going to share a list of attractions are new and famous in the world. These are also breathtaking places for the travelers. I am sure you will like them. The names are;
        Aogashima Volcano, Japan
        Petra, Jordan
        Chittorgarh Fort, India
        Glass Bridge, China
        Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye, Scotland
        India is very incredible must visit.
        Buy online grocery in Dubai - Freshculture.me

Comment

Gwalior fort india is best fort to visit in india.
          Luxury homestay in agra near taj mahal |Best homestay in agra near taj mahal | Best Homestay agra | Homestay Near Taj Mahal | Luxury Home stay in agra | Homestay in agra | Budget hotel near taj mahal | Best hotel near taj mahal

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse12 View Post
            In the last of this month, my aunt will come back from London with her kids and she said that she wants to explore some USA places with me and her kids. She also said that in this time, she wants to explore some new places of this region. So Now I want to know some new places of USA. All the members of this community must share some incredible places names of USA. I will see your replies after my boston to niagara falls bus tour.
            Sure buddy, here I am going to share some names of attractions of USA.
            Walt Disney World Resort  
            Statue of Liberty National Monument  
            Grand Canyon
            Central Park  
            Golden Gate Bridge  
            Yellowstone National Park  
            Empire State Building  
            Alcatraz Island  
            The White House  
            And lots of others.let me know from them which will you like to recommend your aunt?

Comment

Clifton! I must say that all of these names that you have shared here are really nice and worth seeing for sure. I will love to have some fun there and this is going to be a great way of fun for sure for all of us and for my mom who wanna be there after her tour nyc to niagara falls. So what suggestion you give her?

Comment

Working...
              X