Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel tips for travelers

Tips to cure seasickness for travelers

- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable.

- Drink plenty of water while on the ship because seasickness will make you perspire which leads to dehydration and impairs the body's defenses.

- Before and during the cruise, it is the best to eat bread, cereal or less-acid fruit as bananas, avocados, pears ... When you take the ship, a few crackers can soothe stomach, while coca can work with someone ‘cause a number of components in coca are also used in anti-nausea medicine. You can try ginger or mints candy, too.

- On the ship, choose to sit at a position having fresh air and views. Sit still and look at something is in motion, such as the horizon is approached or clouds are flying in the sky.

- Do not focus on motionless things like books, articles or things inside the ship, especially trying to avoid thinking about seasickness or near those who have signs of seasickness.

If you have any demands on Vietnam visa, please contact us for more detail
    Ms. Ngan | Oversea Marketing Office
    Vietnam Manpower JSC.
    Trade Office: Third Floor, My Dinh Plaza, 138 Tran Binh Street, South Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
    Tel: (84) 4 7303 3699 / (84)4 73001333 | Fax: (84) 4 7303 0333|Mobile: (84) 94 95 94 116
    Email: hr1@vietnamworkforce.com Skype ID: vietnamhr11

For more travel tips, advice and Vietnam visa service, please contact us vai email: lana@vnmanpower.com - Vietnam visa provider with more 10 years' experience
    Last edited by vietnammanpower; 02-27-2015, 02:48 AM.
    Ms. Ngan | Oversea Marketing Office
    Vietnam Manpower JSC.
    Trade Office: Third Floor, My Dinh Plaza, 138 Tran Binh Street, South Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
    Tel: (84) 4 7303 3699 / (84)4 73001333 | Fax: (84) 4 7303 0333|Mobile: (84) 94 95 94 116
    Email: hr1@vietnamworkforce.com Skype ID: vietnamhr11

Comment

When you are trying to go on tour then you have to take some precaution like medicine and little bit luggage. this type of journey will be safe.
      incredible India tours | honeymoon packages in india | holiday in india | travel packages to india | travel agents in india

Comment

If you want to enjoy your journey you have to take some precautions. Always keep your friends close and your money closer. Avoid broadcasting your lack of local knowledge.
        :::::::::::::::::::::::::::Plan With US Your Dream Journey::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

That's a really nice topic for traveler and filled with great information. All of these tips really useful for travelers. I like all of them and will remember during my bus new haven to new york tour. I am going this tour with my friends. I am a big lover of traveling and I feel it is a great information for me. These will prove helpful to make my tour safe.

Comment

Working...
          X