No announcement yet.

Tourist Place in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a great article posted. Thanks dear for sharing such beautiful content.

Comment

agra.jpgdelhi.jpgjodhpur.jpgdigging an old thread! as the chat was on travel in India I thought that I must narrate my experience with India's luxury train. Journey started from Delhi covered Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Bikaner - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Balasinor - Mumbai , was 7 Nights / 8 Days duration. every one was well dressed up, different from any other way of journey.

Comment

addisonusa! These destination are the most famous destination in India. This Country offers a bundle of attractions for visitors and make our tour memorable. I visited Mumbai once in my life. It is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra and most populous city in India. It is not only populous city in India in fact fifth most populous city in the world. Here I'm going to share few names of famous places there:
        1- Rajabai Clock Tower
        2- Prince of Wales Museum
        3- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
        4- EsselWorld
        5- Haji Ali Dargah
        Share you exprience of best thanksgiving vacations with me.

Comment

Thanks for sharing great information. All places are wonderful! I have been visit many times on there but never visit at Jodhpur.On next Indian trip i will try to see the Jodhpur.

skilled visa australia
          || immigration in australia

Comment

Really Great information. Thanks for sharing it.

skilled visa australia | australian permanent visa

Comment

Let me share with you some point of interest of India.
              Taj Mahal
              Humayun's Tomb
              The Red Fort
              Agra Fort
              Jama Masjid, Delhi

I am taking a 3 day tours from los angeles.

Comment

No doubt that India is a home of great and lovely attractions. No doubt that these are the top famous places for fun. Jesse12 has shared great information about it. No doubt that Taj Mahal is one of my favorite places to see in this country. I would like to explore it again and again. The Taj Mahal is one of the most famous historical places in India. I hope I will explore it again.

Comment

Everyone has provide good list of destinations. Here are some different places to visit in India.
                  1. Nepal
                  2. Tibet
                  3. Bhutan
                  4. Kerala
                  5. Goa
                  6. Mumbai

Comment

No doubt according to traveling point of view, all of these destinations are most famous in India. Goa and Mumbai are the top of the list. Mumbai is the beautiful city of India. This city is name is formally famous by Bombay. I really like this city in India. In fact, Bombay is also famous and called the heart of Bollywood film industry. Anyhow, what are your views about this city?

Comment

There are many places to visit in India are:

South India
                      Rajasthan
                      Srinagar
                      varanasi
                      Sikkim
                      South India Tours l Kerala Tours l 10 Day India Tour

Comment

There is no doubt al of these places are famous in India for traveling. But I feel bad to tell you that I have never explored these places in my life and no idea about these places. But I want to explore these places in future. So share some nice kind of stuff about these places. would like to share some information about it?

Comment

Yeah, no doubt As we all know that there are lots of places to explore in India. I also have been to there once in my life and had a great time there. It was good experience of my life and will say that surely I will go there again as I get any chance to go there. By the way, I have heard about the spiritual tourism there. have you any idea?

Comment

India is the most beautiful place to visit,there are many historical place to be visit,there are many forts,like agra fort,red fort,it is the good place to invest your time for travel.
                            Best Flight Deals | Best Flight Deal | Low Cost Flights Ticket | online flight booking |
                            discount airline tickets

Comment

Golden triangle tour is one of the best tour of india and it have so many good destination to visit. it is best tour to see historical beauty of india. it is enjoyable tour.
                              same day agra tour | golden triangle tour with kashmir | Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar & Ranthambore Tour | Delhi agra jaipur tour | Dubai tour from india | Garden City Touring | Bali Ubud Edition Tour | Indonesia grand tour | Dubai Land Tour Package | Dubai Ramadan And Eid Special

Comment

dolphintours! In your post, you have talked about the Golden triangle tour and said that it is a really nice tour for exploring India attraction. I have no idea about this tour. Because I am not familiar with this tour. So would you like to share some information about this tour here? I want to know about this tour because your shared tour name sounds really cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X