food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• food

I'm new here and wanted to know if anyone has gone to Africa and what did you eat there. I'm a veggie/non-dairy and the food in Africa looks like it may give me a hard time.
    if anyone can send me info at PRIVATE MESSAGE I'd really appreciate.

We dont allow email adresses in threads and posts. You should rather use the private message system to communicate with members at tourismzone.
    Administrator

Comment

i was also wondering the same thing as the OP.
      anyone know about the food in SA?

Comment

According to me, food plays the most important role to travel to any country, any place or any city. There is every type of food we can get in South Africa so, everyone should try to enjoy there's food.
        Chicago moving company

Comment

Hello,

If you are going to Africa then it doesn't mean that you will have to eat only African non veg dishes. You can get delicious veg dishes too. I love a dish which is maid by a special African fruit...Sorry forgot the name... ;-)
          Hotels Donegal Town

Comment

Any others african vege dishes? It's very interesting for me...
            Car rental in Poland

Comment

I love African food so I found out about this place through some of the Facebook friends and the posting of the food pictures of the place and the food.

Comment

The most famous foods in Africa I love to eat as veggie are-
                Jus De Bissap (Hibiscus Tea)
                Cucumber-Zucchini Salad
                Spicy Lentils (South Africa)
                Injera
                Plantain Gingerbread
                Point at Poipu

Comment

The cuisine of South Africa is sometimes called "rainbow cuisine", as it has had a variety of multicultural sources and stages. The cuisine can be generalized as:

Cookery practiced by indigenous people of Africa such as the Sotho and Nguni-speaking people.
                  Cookery that emerged from several waves of colonialisation and immigration introduced during the colonial period by white European people of Dutch, German, French and Asian-Indonesian descent (since 1652) Afrikaner, British descent (since 1805 and 1820 Settlers) and their Asian slaves or servants - this includes the cuisine of the so-called Cape Malay people, which has many characteristics of Indonesia and cooking styles from neighbouring colonial cultures such as Portuguese Mozambique.
                  Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                  Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Enjoy the delicious and good food that would want every person when going for travelling and tour. Book the best hotel through online booking that's ideal way to enjoy the best food during the travel trip.

Comment

I like the food of South African restaurant because its very tasty and nice in garnishing.In my holidays,i really enjoyed it.Its all about American taste.I like it so much and miss it also.But i,m happy also because all my friends and i decided to go again to a tour in our vacations to enjoy and to eat chilly food.
                      This site give to you much reliable journey
                      durham to new york bus

Comment

I have visited South African two times. The last time I went there before going to niagra trip. It was a nice experience and I think the Birds Boutique Café is the best dining opinion in South Africa and my favorite spot for coffee or a quick lunch.
                        I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

In my experience, Cape Malay curry is the best dish which I have really like in south Africa. The other dishes are really good and delicious but I really like this most because I loved to eat rice with gravy of chicken. So all of you must try this tasty Cape Malay curry.

Comment

Jus De Bissap (Hibiscus Tea)
                            Cucumber-Zucchini Salad
                            Spicy Lentils (South Africa)
                            Injera
                            marble painting | marble handicrafts | marble craft | marble medallion | home interior products | interior design products | interior decoration items | handicraft manufacturers | marble handicrafts online | marble artifacts | marble handicrafts suppliers | Pietra dura nera | marble inlay work

Comment

Working...
                            X