Akagera national park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akagera national park

Akagera national park is located in the north east of Rwanda the border with Tanzania. It was founded in 1934 to protect the animal and the vegetation. I have been there a year ago before my buses to boston from dc with my cousins. It is rich with the vegetation and a wide range of animal’s species you have found there. The visitors from all over the world visit there to see the animals and the vegetation collection.

You are right.
    Akagera National Park is the perfect place for travelers who want to get off the beaten path in Rwanda. Located in eastern Rwanda, it shares the rolling, grassy hills of neighboring Tanzania (as opposed to the forested volcanoes of the northern national parks), and consequently boasts a range of large wildlife unmatched in other Rwandan parks. we can see hippos, baboons, giraffes, antelope, zebras, warthogs, and perhaps even an elephant or two.

Comment

Definitely! Akagera National Park is a gorgeous attraction to visit located in eastern Rwanda and covers 1,200 km². This stunning park is known for its charming attractions such as game drives to view wildlife, landscape, and bird safaris. I think it is a perfect place to enjoy a great outdoors with family and friends.
      Last edited by Jacklee; 07-19-2014, 08:12 AM.
      I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Before the civil conflict in 1994-1995, tourism was one of Rwanda's three main sources of revenue. Today however, Rwanda's tourism consists mainly of tourists visiting the country to see the mountain gorillas in Volcanoes Nat'l Park and usually combining this with a visit to one of the safari regions in Kenya or Tanzania to see big game. If Rwanda is to again succeed with a tourism circuit within its own borders, then it will surely need a savanna wildlife reserve to make it happen.The long-neglected Akagera Safari Lodge is now being run by the Rwandan government and is renamed Akagera Game Lodge. The lodge is very affordable and is the only accommodation we recommend for visitors to Akagera.

west coast tours have best option for tourists in this comming summer

Comment

I also visited Akagera national park few months ago before my niagara tour from new york with my family. This park was founded in 1934 to protect animals and vegetation in three ecoregions: savannah, mountain and swamp. It is located in the north east of Rwanda along the border with Tanzania.

Comment

Great sharing FRANKIE! I really like your post. It will be very helpful for me on my next tour. I’m going to boston to dc bus tours with my family. I’m never going in this Park. After see and reading you post I must try to go there on next months.

Comment

Sami321, you should go there it is a nice place for animal lovers. In these days I am also planning a Boston NY bus tour . I want to know about some famous attractions of this region. Because I never visited this state before in my life.

Comment

FRANKIE! Your share image is really nice and shows its natural beauty. I visited never of Akagera national park. Its name is new for me and my habit when I read and new place info I want to visit soon. Now I have a plan to visit there in my winter or Ney Year holidays with my family. I hope I will great fun there like you. After my this tour I will share my personal experience of this national park.

Comment

wow, the shared images tell the beauty of the Akagera national park. Akagera national park is totally new for me but after reading the information and watching the views I would really love to explore this and surely soon would have to be there. So want to know from all of you that Safari is available in Akagera national park? make reply quickly as I am keen to know?

Comment

Working...
                  X