North Mauritius Island Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Mauritius Island Tour

The main attraction of the northern region is the Grand Bay, the first area to be recognized as the tourist attraction. Grand Bay is a paradise for nature lovers and shopaholics. Shopaholics can do shopping with relaxing and nature lovers and adventure freaks can indulge in the beauty of the sparkling waters and the surrounding atmosphere of this exotic beach. There are many great bars and restaurants where foodies can indulge into multi-cuisine array of food. The Mauritius tourism helps in tourists in covering their budgets and peacefully enjoys the breathtaking beauty of this miraculous island.
    Jaipur tourism information | Jaipur tour packages

I visited this island few months ago after my boston to niagara with my family. This island offers a variety of amazing places to see. Mauritius National Botanical Garden one of my favorite places there. This garden home to an amazing variety of tropical plants. 300 years ago this garden was opened by the French governor of Mauritius.

Comment

Now Frankie! Your shared information is enough for me. I never visit there but after reading your comments I wish I visit this Island and enjoy the natural beauty. Do you like to tell some information about the Mauritius National Botanical Garden and also share some images too?

Comment

I have been visiting this Island about a few months ago with my family. I explore many gorgeous attractions of this region. I want to go there again during my summer holidays. I suggest you should go there once and enjoy the beauty of nature.

Comment

I hope you enjoy there a lot, but I have no idea about your visiting place if you don't mind please tell me where you stay in your last tour. If you share you personal experience of this place. It will helpful for me and my lovely friends. We decide to go anywhere for spend summer holidays. I will wait of you informative reply. Which will be huge suggestions for me or my next tour?

Comment

North Mauritius Island is no doubt a really superb place for having a great fun filled time with buddies. I really like this and would really love to explore this again in my life after mine cheapest niagara falls tour deals and so sure that it would be truly amazing and wow thing for me to try anything like this for sure for having some fun filled time with buddies.

Comment

Working...
            X