No announcement yet.

Best Beaches in South Africa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must appreciated all of you shared very informative knowledge about South Africa beaches. i am a big fan of nature wonders instead of that i never get a chance to visited in Africa. But after reading your post i am quite interested to have a visit of this fabulous place. Would you like to suggest me a best, clean comfortable place to stay during my trips???

Comment

victorbritts! I must say that you have shared such amazing amazing information with us about Best Beaches in South Africa. My personal favorite is kapetown, I think kapetown is one of the most beautiful beaches in Kenya, and I heard a lot about the beauty and the peace of kapetown. You should mention Kapetown as well.

Comment

Sounds good basically the thing is to experience a lot and at the same time when it comes to figuring out which is the thing according to our choice we normally get to make ourselves aware of a lot which works a big time so yeah this is the way how it is.
        When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

If you have a plan to visit South Africa then I want to share the names of some gorgeous beaches of this region, Sharm el-Sheikh, Watamu, Diani Beach, and Chitimba. You must visit there and make there remember able tour.

Comment

All of you guys shared sufficient information with us and mention cool names here. I love to spend time at beach points and buddies after reading this discussion few new names added in my bucket list and soon will go to see them one by one. Camps Bay, Western Cape will be on the top my list and I would like to go there first because it sounds a cool place to me. What do you think about it?

Comment

Guys! I appreciate of all members, for sharing such informative information with us about South Africa. I have never been to there. I think you have a nice time there. Would you like to share your South Africa's experience and its different destinations name with me? So I can go there and can explore the places there. I am waiting for your reply.

Comment

I visited many times in Afric. Africa has many attractions. But I like its zoo and national park. The national park has much natural beauty. I want to visit again and again. Now I have a plan to visit Africa after my east coast tours from ny. I heard East coast is a really nice attention in travelling points. I hope I will great fun there. Has Anyone personal experience of East coast?

Comment

let me share here some names of best tourist spots in Africa which are very famous for travelling point of view.
                  Table Mountain
                  Robben Island
                  Garden Route
                  Kruger National Park
                  Drakensberg
                  V&A Waterfront
                  Apartheid Museum
                  Kilimanjaro
                  So what t say about these places for exploring?

Comment

Working...
                  X