Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Africa?

Hi,

I am planning to travel to South Africa, I am wondering where to go and what to do. Any feedback on safety and security there?

Hi,

The most popular tourist destination of the African nations, I have been looking online and found the best cities and destination is South Africa are Pretoria , Cape Town where you can enjoy you stay in hotels and Get real close to the largest 5 animals in Africa. There is a lot to enjoy there, in terms of security you just need to be more cautious than usual but I guess it should be fine.

Comment

Hi,
      African safari is best travel idea while south africa journey.
      Too many links in your signature (2 max)

Comment

Hi,

South Africa is full of National parks, it's actually full of unbelievable landscape and natural views. There are several places one can recommend, but you also need to check out some internet guides. I strongly recommend Cape Town as it's one of the top 10 beautiful cities in the world. Another one is Table Mountain which is another strongly recommended area. In terms of hotels I recently bumped into an attractive offer on RihlaPrime website offering great discounts maybe you can check it out or similar deal websites. Other interesting places I can think of is Kruger National Park which offers exceptional wildlife experience that ranks among the best in Africa. Get a 4x4 and get into a wild life experience that will spice up your trip.

Hope this is helpful as a start, but once again research as much as possible.

Comment

South Africa is full of national parks,
          Last edited by mousfrench; 10-02-2012, 10:18 AM.
          Boston Activities

Comment

I like traveling in South Africa because it such a great destination for holiday. South Africa is full of national parks, they filled out the scene really incredible and natural views. There are several places you can guess, but you should also check out some of the proofs online.
            Events in Boston

Comment

According to me, you should first go for Cape Town because it's a world-class tourist destination and as well as South Africa's premier conference. There are pretty beaches will definitely attract you, and you will come with there's beautiful memories.
              Chicago moving company

Comment

These are the top place I recommend to visit during a South Africa travel, each one of this place will offer something to you that will surely amaze you.

Western Cape / Cape Town
                Garden Route
                KwaZulu Natal / Durban
                Gauteng / Johannesburg
                Limpopo
                Taxi Service Johannesburg

Comment

South africa is really a great place for visit you will find here many place for travel . some are following :

1.Kruger National Park
                  2.Table Mountain
                  3.Gold Reef City
                  4.Cradle of Humankind
                  5.Blyde River Canyon

Quality Suites Hotel Downton disney

Comment

Kruger national Park is my most favorite place. You can find stunning actions of wild animals. Don't forget to visit.
                    Hotels Donegal Town

Comment

South Africa, officially the Republic of South Africa, is a country located at the southern tip of Africa. It is divided into nine provinces and has 2,798 kilometres (1,739 mi) of coastline. To the north lie the neighbouring countries of Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe; to the east are Mozambique and Swaziland; while Lesotho is an enclave surrounded by South African territory. South Africa is the 25th largest country in the world by area and the 24th most populous country with over 51 million people.
                      Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                      Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

The best places to go to in African nation embrace the beautiful coastal cities of Hermanus, Cape Town, Knysna and metropolis. get pleasure from the mountain air in Hogsback and therefore the Drakensberg. Settle back with world category wines from the Cape Winelands and revel in a expedition within the oldest and best life Park in Southern continent -- Stephanus Johannes Paulus Kruger park. No trip to African nation would be complete while not a visit to a administrative district, and urban center is that the largest and most vivacious of all of them

Comment

Johannesburg are a fantastic and famous destination for travel.

Comment

hello friend, i would like to suggest you south Africa because of South Africa is the adventure capital of the world. With over 130 adventures and counting, there is something for everyone from mountain walks to shark cage-diving!
                            Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

I guess African safari would be a good choice..
                              Tour Packages in Chennai | Flight Booking

Comment

Working...
                              X