Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for tips for travel in south africa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for tips for travel in south africa?

Hi,

I am going in late September and would love any travel tips.

Regards
    sex swings

Beware crossing the road on the ¨green man¨ - not always timed right.
    Sami at
    Visa South Africa

Comment

South Africa is a very fine place to spend your holiday. The country is so beautiful that one can fall in love with the beautiful lush green sceneries. South Africa is also very famous for its safari. One should include safari visit in his tour to south Africa.
      Uganda Safaris|Gorilla Safaris

Comment

South Africa is truly wonderful place to visit for with family or friends.. There are lot of tourist destination which are really amazing.. just be careful from unknown person...
        Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

If you are planning for South Africa then you should have some places in your mind that should be visited
          1. Table Mountain
          2. enjoy the parks and gardens
          3. visit Bo-Kaap
          4. visit Robben Island
          5. food and drink etc.

Comment

I think you don't need to worry about this thing because traveling conditions are same as other places in South Africa. You should avoid demonstrations, rallies and large public gatherings as a precaution and exercise caution when travelling on highways.
            Chicago moving company

Comment

I went from Johannesburg, to Cape Town, and finished off with Kruger National .

Comment

keep minimum luggage with you and don't forget to visit Kruger national Park. I love watching wild life.
                Hotels Donegal Town

Comment

South Africa is a very nice place to spend your holiday. if you going there visit Wild Coast, Robben Island, Kruger National Park, Garden Route, Cape Town & Cape Peninsula. Its very nice place south africa
                  Last edited by johnkelly35; 09-25-2013, 07:42 AM.

Comment

south africa is an awesome place in world. really i liked this place,

Wild Coast, Robben Island, Kruger National Park, Garden Route
                    SAEX - Singapore Attractions & Tourism Guide

Comment

During this time in the north of the country the days of pleasant and mild although the mornings and evenings are cold and weather is please i suggest to the tourist go there and enjoy the trip..
                      This site give to you much reliable journey
                      durham to new york bus

Comment

South Africa is a country that offers magnificent beauty unparalleled in the world. I am a South African that lives in Australia and the reason for this is only because of the dangerous environment it has become. I would recommend reading books and travel websites where people have left comments on their experiences there so that you have a clear picture on a foreigners perspective. You would need to learn the vibe of Africa in order to communicate with all types of Africans, brown, black or white.

-you should be very careful, don't go to clubs, in places like Durban, Johannesburg, and cape town without someone trusting.
                        -there are also many robberies that occur at night, DO NOT walk alone at night. Avoid going into towns, and crowed places alone. carry less money on you, and always use a card.
                        - dont hire an expensive, or high risk car like a Golf GTI
                        - dont walk bare foot
                        - careful what you eat
                        -DO NOT BUY ITEMS FROM STREET SELLERS
                        - there are a lot of hitchers, dont help them

I want to go in buses to boston from dc with my friends in july.

Comment

Working...
                        X