Travel to beautiful Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to beautiful Hotels

A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis.
    The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a
    room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been
    replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite bathrooms and
    air conditioning or climate control. Additional common features found in hotel
    rooms are a telephone, an alarm clock, a television, and Internet connectivity;
    snack foods and drinks may be supplied in a mini-bar, and facilities for making
    hot drinks. Larger hotels may provide a number of additional guest facilities
    such as a restaurant, a swimming pool or childcare, and have conference and
    social function services.

Some hotels offer meals as part of a room and board arrangement. In the
    United Kingdom, a hotel is required by law to serve food and drinks to all
    guests within certain stated hours; to avoid this requirement it is not uncommon
    to come across private hotels which are not subject to this requirement.[citation needed]
    In Japan, capsule hotels provide a minimized amount of room space and shared facilities.

In Australia, Canada and Ireland, the word may also refer to a pub or bar and
    might not offer accommodation. In India, the word may also refer to a restaurant
    since the best restaurants were always situated next to a good hotel.
    luxury hotels

you just posted a definition of what a hotel is.. and its functions.. i hope you get to post where these beautiful hotels are.. pictures would be a plus
    Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

Originally posted by 2d0k View Post
      you just posted a definition of what a hotel is.. and its functions.. i hope you get to post where these beautiful hotels are.. pictures would be a plus
      I think it is a beautiful and modern hotel for everybody to know.
      Simulation pret personnel en ligne, Calcul taux pret personnel en ligne, Financement et demande credit personnel

Comment

Originally posted by saduxcli View Post
        I think it is a beautiful and modern hotel for everybody to know.
        it is common knowledge that when you speak of a hotel, it offers a one of its kind service.. what i need to see are the pictures that naveed 123 is talking about..
        Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

Originally posted by naveed123 View Post
          A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis.
          The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a
          room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been
          replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite bathrooms and
          air conditioning or climate control. Additional common features found in hotel
          rooms are a telephone, an alarm clock, a television, and Internet connectivity;
          snack foods and drinks may be supplied in a mini-bar, and facilities for making
          hot drinks. Larger hotels may provide a number of additional guest facilities
          such as a restaurant, a swimming pool or childcare, and have conference and
          social function services.

Some hotels offer meals as part of a room and board arrangement. In the
          United Kingdom, a hotel is required by law to serve food and drinks to all
          guests within certain stated hours; to avoid this requirement it is not uncommon
          to come across private hotels which are not subject to this requirement.[citation needed]
          In Japan, capsule hotels provide a minimized amount of room space and shared facilities.

In Australia, Canada and Ireland, the word may also refer to a pub or bar and
          might not offer accommodation. In India, the word may also refer to a restaurant
          since the best restaurants were always situated next to a good hotel.
          Thanks for sharing this wonderful information!

Keep up going!

Regards!
          Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Nice Experience with cambay resort…

Currently people need modern hotel.

Before a month I went Cambay resort at Gandhinagar. The place is really good but it’s heavily crowded. Though the service was much better than my expectation. At first when I saw crowd I was like… today we don’t get good service and not even good food, even we don’t able to enjoy. But I was wrong, the staff has managed each and every guest very well even food was delicious. Cambay at Gandhinagar have very huge property, so that we enjoyed ourselves freely even in crowd.

I will plan to visit their resort in Jaipur within next 6 months with my full family to enjoy holidays.

Over all I spent good time there…

Comment

Wonderful Hotel

I have also good and memorable experience with Cambay resort at Gandhinagar.

Originally posted by arpitsen View Post
              Currently people need modern hotel.

Before a month I went Cambay resort at Gandhinagar. The place is really good but it’s heavily crowded. Though the service was much better than my expectation. At first when I saw crowd I was like… today we don’t get good service and not even good food, even we don’t able to enjoy. But I was wrong, the staff has managed each and every guest very well even food was delicious. Cambay at Gandhinagar have very huge property, so that we enjoyed ourselves freely even in crowd.

I will plan to visit their resort in Jaipur within next 6 months with my full family to enjoy holidays.

Over all I spent good time there…

Comment

Nice information mate. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Yeah, I am totally agreed with your thought, and I also believe that hotel gives us the best accommodation for short time or long time. According to me, it would be nice to aware of the conditions of hotels before a visit to any place.
                  Chicago moving company

Comment

Good accommodation and beautiful decoration always make you feel good. i always prefer them...
                    Hotels Donegal Town

Comment

A resort is an organization that provides compensated accommodations on a short-term base.The supply of primary housing, in the past, composed only of
                      room with a bed, a cabinet, a small desk and a washstand has mostly been replaced by bedrooms with contemporary features, such as en-suite restrooms and air training or heating and cooling.

Alderney Hotel
                      Windermere Hotels

Comment

yes you only provide the information of hotel definition and other hotel related information.

quality inn & suites epcot

Comment

There are some hotels such as
                          Garden Route & Winelands, South Africa
                          Hermanus, South Africa
                          Johannesburg, South Africa

Comment

Well defined about the Hotels, keep it up....

Comment

My desire is to place this 1 time travel!
                              You want book emotion cruise halong bay or Vietnam travel tour package, adventure holidays Vietnam, red dragon cruise halong bay, Cat ba island resort, Booking online hotels Cat ba, Tour cat ba, sapa tours, halong bay tours, indochina travel, victory star cruise?

Comment

Working...
                              X