Kenya point of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenya point of interest

Here I am going to share with all of you some names of Kenya point of interest . I really hope that this information will prove really useful for all the travellers.
    Maasai Mara
    Lake Nakuru
    Tsavo East National Park
    Hell's Gate National Park
    Diani Beach
    Bomas of Kenya
    Mombasa Marine National Park and Reserve
    Watamu Marine National Park
    Shimba Hills National Reserve
    Mombasa Island
    Uhuru Park

Mombasa Marine National Park and Reserve is the best attraction or interesting point here with all of the members. I will try to go theer again in my travelling life but I feel sad that I have never visited there after once, but so sure I Will go theer again in my future life and enjoy my life there with my friends on its natural beauty.

Comment

Well, tomami, i do agree with you and will say that Mombasa Marine National Park and Reserve is tremendously great place for adventure lovers as i have been there with my friends and had good time there as i got some got some other names so i have decided to go through with
      Watamu Marine National Park and Shimba Hills National Reserve after my Yosemite National Park from San Jose.

Comment

Yeah, I really feel glad to know that you like my sharing stuff about the destaintion of natural beauty like Mombasa Marine National Park and Reserve. It is a really best destaintion for enjoying hioilidays with family memebers. so sure you will try to sugegst your friends about this destaintion for a travelling point of view. I hope so you will try to go there for enjoyment point of view like us.
        Last edited by tomammi; 06-27-2016, 06:37 AM.

Comment

I would like to say that Abiram you have shared such a nice names of attractions with all of us. I really like them and would like to say guys I am clean about Mombasa Marine National Park and Reserve I never been there in my life but would like to say after reading your views I can assume that is an amazing attraction and watchable too.

Comment

Kenya offers a lot most wonderful and incredible places for having enjoyment to their visitors but I have a good experience of Mombasa Marine National Park and Reserve because I have been there many of the times in my whole life and have really great time there. I really enjoyed there photography. It is a most amazing place for visit and you can enjoy there most exciting views of nature beauty. It is an ideal place for nature and adventure lover.

Comment

It is really good to see that all of you have like my shared names of places. In respect of Mombasa Marine National Park, It is really the best place for all nature lovers and there we can see the beauty of water world which is really an amazing thing for al travellers.

Comment

Lake Nakuru is a most famous tourists destination of Kenya. It offers a stunning views of nature beauty and you can enjoy there hiking. I love this destination due to its rich nature beauty. I had incredible time at this place during my Kenya's trip. It was a memorable moment while I was enjoyed captured majestic views of nature beauty in my camera. I want to know about your favorite attraction?

Comment

Kenya is a most beautiful and gorgeous country of East Africa. It has plenty most amazing and interesting sights to have fun to their visitors but I had an incredible time at Mount Kenya during my trip. It is an outstanding destination for visit and you can enjoy there many outdoor activities lie mountains hiking, biking, trekking, walking and photography. I will love to say other travellers that you must visit this incredible destination while you will move towards in this country.

Comment

my uncle is offering me to join him with his tour Kenya. Next month he will start his journey and during his tour he will explore Amboseli National Park, Maasai Mara, Samburu National Reserve, Diani Beach, Lake Victoria and lots of other. Aftewre reading your reviews about this country I think I should excep his offer imadiately. What you say about it?

Comment

Known for her amazing tourism destinations and producing some of the fastest runners in the world, the Republic of Kenya is one fascinating country. Kenya covers an area of about 224,081 square miles and is bordered by Uganda to the West, South Sudan to the northwest, Somali to the East, Ethiopia to the North, Tanzania to south and the Indian ocean to the southeast. The country gets its name from the second highest mountain in Africa – Mount Kenya.

wedding decorators in Cuddalore

Comment

Working...
                      X