travel kenya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel kenya

Hi ,I recently come by visiting florida and found it a exotic place,As i have now an opportunity to visit KENYA ,pls give me some suggestions.

Kenya is a beautiful country and the people are always smiling and so welcoming. It's landscape is incredibly diverse - from snow-capped mountains to lush-green forests on the coast. You will need to travel far to experience all this, but really it's worth it. Also, a trip to Kenya would not be complete without spending at least a couple of days observing the rich wildlife of the Masai Mara. To see cheetahs and lions with their cubs and watch a leopard carry an impala up a tree and have elephants lean on your jeep is just exhilarating and unmissable. Numerous wildlife documentaries have been filmed there, (including the BBC's annual Big Cat Diary) because of the abundance of wildlife and high probability of 'big five' sightings

Comment

I am going to Kenya in the next week i also like wildlife and adventure and one thing i got one ticket and one ticket free of my wife if someone wants to get this special offer then i am gonna insert image where you can find info

Comment

Well kenya is beautiful country and people are very help full if you really want to go kenya i'll suggest you to go to Mombasa,Nairobi,Harare,Kilimanjaro, you gonna like these places...

Comment

I visited Kenya a year ago with my family. It offers a wide range of tourist attractions to its visitors. It is a country of dramatic extremes and classic contrasts. Malindi is a nice place to see there. It provides a very nice introduction to the coastal tourist attractions in Kenya with its extensive coral reefs and beautiful beaches. Malindi Marine National Park is protected and has fine beaches clear water and very colorful fish.

Comment

There are so many tourist attractions in Kenya that you could spend a whole year there and still miss lots of great sights. Kenya is probably most famous for its incredible wildlife experiences through safaris, national parks and game reserves. But there are also sunny beaches, deserts and mountains. Regardless of the vacation experience you are looking for, Kenya offers an activity or natural wonder worth exploring.
            Some of the best tourist attractions in Kenya include:
            Rift Valley:
            Mount Kenya:
            Kilimanjaro:
            Serengeti:
            Mombasa:
            Looking for a cheap tour bus from boston.

Comment

Alizey can you give me information about Mombasa in detail. I never visited this place during my previous trip. Now I want to go there again next month after my niagara falls tours from nyc. Must tell me about its nearest attractions and hotels that are best to stay there.

Comment

dennis85! Kenya is such an amazing place to visit, I have been to Kenya one or two years back. My trip was amazing to Kenya, There are so many beautiful places to see in Kenya, Like, Maasai Mara, Nairobi national park, Ngong Hills, Diani Beach and Shimba Hills National Reserve and many more. My favorite place in Kenya is Ngong hills those hills are the most peaceful place in Kenya.

Comment

Jazmine! I never got a chance to visit in Kenya. After reading all posts I wish I visit there in next year and see these attractions that you share in own post. It sounds cool and interesting. I am totally blank about Kenya. Can you share with me complete information about it and also share little information about Ngong hills those hills too?

Comment

Kenya is the most famous tourist place around the world. It offers a wide range of beautiful places to the visitors. A lot of visitors go there to enjoy the holidays. It is my favorite place due to its amazing attractions. It is an ideal places for all kind of visitors,

Comment

Kenya is no doubt a really nice and good place for having great fun. I also really like this destination and like to be there and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for having fun. So what say about to explore Kenya?

Comment

Kenya sounds something nice but i never use to go there yet in my whole traveling life, but buddies for making a tour i just need to see some images of the place and then can take a step ahead, so let me see fastly i will be on after my San Francisco to hearst castle bus tour. so Abiram i am waiting buddy.

Comment

Shimba Hills National Reserve is the best destination for the travelling point of view, I will try to go there for having fun and enjoying some holidays there with my friend. I want to know that which thing to do with friends we can. I will wait for your all replies here about this thing here. all of you have run here a great conversation about the places for travelers.

Comment

kenya is a most beautiful and gorgeous city of Africa. It is a home of natural places, National parks, beautiful gardens, impressive beaches, lakes, rivers historical places, museums and adventures places. Its natural places appeals me a lot. It is also famous destination and my favorite too. I have been there numerous times in my life and have such a nice time there. In my point of view it is a best place for all kind of visitors.

Comment

Let me share here some name of Kenya attractions.
                              Maasai Mara
                              Amboseli National Park
                              Mount Kenya
                              Lake Nakuru
                              Tsavo East National Park
                              Hell's Gate National Park
                              Nairobi National Park
                              Giraffe Centre
                              I really hope that you will like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X