Safaris Reviews!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safaris Reviews!!

Hi all,safari is something very special to international/local tours,why? this is something which you will keep on remember in your life.The magic of Africa Kenya Safari tour experience is so contagious that most visitors make return trips with friends to share these unique magical moments.
    If you dream of Africa, wake up to the beauty of a Kenya Safari.One friend of mein shared with me and if you have.... share with me too.

Just had a brilliant safari with African ..??.. Safaris. Our guide Stanley was fantastic and spoke excellent English. He made us laugh, entertained us with his singing and guitar, and made sure we saw all the animals and birds available, including the "big five". We had the vehicle to ourselves which was great as we had full control of when and where we did the game drives.
    We stayed at Tsavo East and Tsavo West and the Saltlick Lodge which was the best one of all.
    We booked on line before we went and it was much cheaper than ...??? and we did not have to vacate our hotel room during the safari like the guests who went with ...??.... The girl who booked our safari on line was Jennifer and she was very very helpful with her advice etc.

Linda and Arthur Turner

Visited January 2013

Mombasa kenya1 It's really best thing to read your to explore at Kenya with a fun-filled safari I really like this and would really like to try anything like this after mine los angeles day tours and so sure about that trying up things like this wold proved really good and best for me as well.

Comment

Yeah, I am so sure that it will be very nice and splendid time for them while they will try something like this. Abiram as you let me know that you are going on something like los angeles to SFO tour. So i will say that must keep your camera with you it will help you for sure for have some fun there.Keep it more up guys and have good time there.

Comment

Mavishh!really great to know your views about it . I really love this and really love to try out thsi for sure. I am sure that it always really fascinated me to explore any of this to try, well I really keen to knows from you that ever you have tried the Safaris? if yes then must share your experience here with all.

Comment

I am sure that it always really fascinated me to explore any of this to try, well I really keen to knows from you that ever you have tried the Safaris? if yes then must share your experience here with all.

wedding decorators in Cuddalore

Comment

Working...
          X