Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to visit kenya?

Hello all,

I am planning for my next vacation trip to Kenya with my family but i don't know about when to go..so just want to know about it.

Thanks in advance
    Limo Hire Melbourne

The most amazing thing about Kenya is that no matter what time of the year you visit, you are bound to have an unforgettable experience. Depending on your interests and sense of adventure, Kenya has a lot to offer all year round ranging from its world famous wildlife parks, tranquil lakes, different cultures , sandy white beaches , thousands of plants and bird species, mountains and even the hype night life of its cities.
    Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

It is very interesting to enjoy a vacation in Kenya and if you are planning for that then it is very good.There are many popular places at there likes some wildlife parks,mountains and many more.

Comment

The best time to visit Kenya is during the dry seasons, from January to March and July through October.

Comment

Thanku friends,
          For sharing such a nice information about kenya. after listening all these things i am very much eager to visit kenya.
          Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

If you are going to Kenya do visit Mombasa,Nairobi,Harare,Kilimanjaro, the best time to visit these places January to March and July are the best months for visiting Kenya...

Comment

I traveled to Kenya in 2010,in the month of October.I was going with my uncle in their business issues.I like this place so much and see Tea fields here but economically Kenya is not very strong.The people of Kenya are very noble and saw the culture of Kenya its a different type.I like its some attraction which are really awesome.I like it.
              This site give to you much reliable journey
              durham to new york bus

Comment

The best times to visit in Kenya in the months of mid-April and May, during the "big rains". If you want to see the "great migration", then it’s best to go on Kenya from August through October when the groups will be in the Maasai Mara. Animal’s immigration patterns will change in most parks according to the season and where the "food" is. As in the dehydrated season during July - September, large concentrations of elephants, head to Amboseli to get water from springs that originate from the snows of Mt. Kilimanjaro. For other details you can check out this website:
                Kenya Tours, Packages & Budget camping Safaris 2014 -East African Budget Safaris-low Budget affordable cheap traveller tour packages to Kenya Masai mara joining safari,Camping Safari Africa Safari Camping Tented Safaris
                I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Kenya has amazing things and sites to see all around the year but July to October is the only time you get to witness the 7th wonder of the world .
                  Molten Rock Safaris

Comment

I don’t agree with you Molten Rock. If you want to enjoy the full pleasure of this place then you should visit this place during mid-April and May. I’m a wild life photographer and this is my hobby to visit these kinds of places. And Kenya is my one of favorite place for visiting point of view.
                    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Ash!I have never got a chance to visit the Kenya before. I am little confused about the famous spot there. If you have a great experience at any spot then fell free to share your experience with me. Then Its really easy for me to visit there. I must visit your suggested spot after completing my bus tours las vegas . Your suggestion would be much appreciated there.

Comment

According to my point of view June to October is a best time to enjoy the wildlife viewing in Kenya. During these months wWildlife is easier to spot because the bush is less dense and animals gather around waterholes and rivers. It is also a best time to see the wildebeest migration.

Comment

kenya is the best touring place in the world and o visit the kenya in which time actually its depend on the interest of the visitor but the best time to visit is the june to october
                          india ayurvedic tour packages |best tour operator india|best kerala tour packages|best golden triangle india tours

Comment

I totally agreed with you bestindiatour ! it is totally depends upon tourists taste. Kenya is one of most gorgeous attractions all around the world and its is ever green region. well suitable for all seasons to visited there. being a tourists i visited there in summer and winters both. according to me winter is best season to visited there and enjoying fabulous sight seen there, because i am a winter lover. what you says, which is best season to visited there,

Comment

You should bother that weather that suits you for going to Kenya, if you see the appropriate way for going there in a balanced amount of money in which you do not really have to pay much then i guess that is all that matters.
                              When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X