Honeymoon in Kenya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeymoon in Kenya

Kenya is a very romantic country and an ideal honeymoon destination to celebrate your love and begin your life’s journey together. For your Honeymoon in Kenya you can find adventure and the pleasure of complete relaxation around every corner.
    4wd Rental Sydney

Indeed Kenya is a very romantic country and an ideal honeymoon destination to celebrate your love and begin your life’s journey together. For your Honeymoon in Kenya you can find adventure and the pleasure of complete relaxation around every corner.
    Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

If you want a wild destination for your honeymoon in east Africa then Kenya is the best place as you can enjoy the safari rides with your loved one.....
      Hotels Donegal Town

Comment

Kenya is a very romantic country.
        one can find Honeymoon Tents, Honeymoon suites and Honeymoon safaris across Kenya.
        Heathrow Airport Taxis | Heathrow Taxi

Comment

I know very well that Kenya is a very romantic country where many couples wants to go for doing their Honeymoon.There are many traveling companies in the market which provides many facilities for all.

Comment

Yes, I will do my honeymoon in Kenya. It will be exciting I guess.
            Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

I agree with you dear. It is best for safari but otherwise Kenya is not preferable for honeymoon.
              Originally posted by demonsid View Post
              If you want a wild destination for your honeymoon in east Africa then Kenya is the best place as you can enjoy the safari rides with your loved one.....

Comment

I agree with davesancy... this itinerary is really cool..

Comment

Kenya is amongest the top 10 honeymoon destinations in the world. A combination of romantic locations, bush dinners, honeymoon suites in the Masai Mara, dhow crusers in the Indian Ocean on a star filled night having a candle lit dinner. Your beach and safari honeymoon in Kenya will be an unforgettable experience. I think you could suppose to maximum enjoy there.

Comment

Honeymoon Destinations in Kenya

World renowned Masai Mara
                    The coast of Kenya
                    The Mountains
                    Lakes in Kenya
                    SAEX - Singapore Attractions & Tourism Guide

Comment

ya it is a romantic country, and a good place to visit. the locations / the sight seeing there is amazing.
                      Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

Now you can Buy 1 ticket and get 2nd Ticket Free on Ethiopian Airline to All African Destinations:
                        Sales between 3rd Dec to 12th Dec 2013, offer is valid for travel LHR from 11th January 2014 until 27th March 2014.
                        “Terms and condition will apply”

Last edited by markalan0123; 12-11-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

For me Kenya is best location for honeymoon, i'd spend 3 months there with my wife and Kenya is very beautiful place to spend time with your loving wife...

Comment

aussie4wdhire! Honeymoon in Kenya sounds really good. Kenya is no doubt is a romantic and a peaceful country. I would definitely suggest you this this amazing country for your Honeymoon. Don't forget to see Uhuru Gardens, Rusinga Island and Menengai because these are the most romantic places in the whole Kenya.

Comment

Here I want to share the some most fabulous honeymoon destination of Kenya such as:

Pinewood Beach Resort
                              Diani Reef
                              Msambweni Beach House
                              Alfajiri Villas
                              The Cove Tree Houses
                              Ocean Beach Kenya

I visit a lot of incredible places during my 3 day niagara falls tours from new york

Comment

Working...
                              X