Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7th wonder of the world is here once again

THE MASAI MARA MIGRATION.
    Once again am happy to inform that the migration of wilder beast and other animal from Serengeti to Masai Mara through the Mara river is on, this is a fascinating and natural event that takes place around this time of the year to the extend it has been dubbed the 7th wonder of the world. The magic starts when the animals reach the mara river and want to cross over to the other side with a little hitch of the river being crocodile and hippo infested .The drama starts when they look from afar like they are discussing on how to cross the river as the crocodile anxiously awaits the decision, and then together they trump towards the mara river and in they go in the river fiercely fighting their way to the other side of the river while the crocodiles take their best shots and drown some of them ending their journey there while the rest cross over, you should see the relief as they jump out of the waters on the other side knowing they have conquered the battle.
    This is an event that everyone should witness.

The Great Wildebeest Migration, is one of the “Seven New Wonders of the World”. The migration has to cross the Mara River in the Maasai Mara where crocodiles will prey on them.
    4wd Rental Sydney

Comment

travel guide

Hi,
      This is very important website to get information about various things.
      This forum site helps to new comers also.
      If you learn classified sites please click here
      Top Ten Classified websites

Comment

Hi,
        This is very important website to get information about various things.
        This forum site helps to new comers also.
        If you learn java please click here
        Java Notes

Comment

programming

Hi,
          This is very important site for improving knowledge.
          You can found answers of various queries from this site.
          --------
          if you learn programming
          Programming

Comment

According to me there are many places in the world which are suitable for seven wonders but its hard to justify it.
            Last edited by victorbritts; 10-06-2012, 07:35 AM.
            Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

Originally posted by Oriental1 View Post
              THE MASAI MARA MIGRATION.
              Once again am happy to inform that the migration of wilder beast and other animal from Serengeti to Masai Mara through the Mara river is on, this is a fascinating and natural event that takes place around this time of the year to the extend it has been dubbed the 7th wonder of the world. The magic starts when the animals reach the mara river and want to cross over to the other side with a little hitch of the river being crocodile and hippo infested .The drama starts when they look from afar like they are discussing on how to cross the river as the crocodile anxiously awaits the decision, and then together they trump towards the mara river and in they go in the river fiercely fighting their way to the other side of the river while the crocodiles take their best shots and drown some of them ending their journey there while the rest cross over, you should see the relief as they jump out of the waters on the other side knowing they have conquered the battle.
              This is an event that everyone should witness.
              Thanks for the information buddy.
              Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

hi,
                please click here
                Blood Donation

Comment

rtyu

hi,
                  please click hereghjkjkhhk
                  Blood Donation

Comment

There are number of places which are counted in 7 wonders of the world. According to 2012 survey Great Wall of China, Petra, Jordan, Christ the Redeemer of Brazil, Machu Picchu of Peru, Chichen Itza in Mexico, Colosseum in Italy and Taj Mahal of India are seven wonders of the world.
                    Barracuda Resort

Comment

Really impressive. Thanks for the post.
                      Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

Hi, after read out about the "THE MASAI MARA MIGRATION". It is very interesting to hear but how much it will to see, i think it will be amazing experience which can't explain.

Comment

I agree that this is a wonderful sight - having experienced it for myself on an earlier trip to Africa, it is certainly awe inspiring to behold this in person. And it makes one glad that this migration can still take place - for example, in America there used to be huge herds of buffalo, but these are all now more or less extinct, with only a few here and there in protected habitats (though some effort is being made to restore the herds). So this great journey of the wildebeest herds is a statement of how alive and resilient nature yet remains on this planet.
                          Travel the World and make Friends

Way of the Ninja

Comment

Thanks for the information,

Comment

I am a tourist and I also explored a lot of most fabulous wonder of the world but I have a good experience of Taj Mahal because I have been there many of the times in my whole life. Every time had huge fun there. In my point of view, it is a perfect place for history lovers. I will love to say other traveling and history lovers that you must to be there at least once in your life and get more information about its history.

Comment

Working...
                              X