Earth Tours & Travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth Tours & Travel

Experience the wonders of the Seas to the Savannah Plains, to the Great Mountain Ranges of the Himalayas and undiscovered areas with the experts. We specialize in eco-friendly tailor made holidays in the African bush to the Himalayan ranges where the quality of our service, excellent value for money and eco tourism philosophy is unmatched. WELCOME TO EARTH TOURS!

www.earthtoursandtravel.com
    Last edited by akumbe; 03-09-2010, 10:36 AM.

how about the rates, are they affordable?
    Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

Originally posted by 2d0k View Post
      how about the rates, are they affordable?
      The rates vary depending on the clients budget and also the property they prefer to be accommodated. Ranging from 2* to 5* we provide everything for everyone so pricing should not be a problem

Comment

akumbe! Your packages are looking quite attractive to me, I hope that the rates will also be less in your package. I'm going to thanksgiving vacation deals now after my trip, I'll definitely a try a tour with you guys.

Comment

I like this package and it attract to me must visit from this tour. I hope this tour are really helpful for me and I will enjoy my next visiting place in this tour. Thanks for sharing some informative post with us.I like travelling in my free day. I visited many places in this globe.

Comment

akimbo! Really good to see that you have shared with all of us really nice and the great choice for traveling. I really like this and surely like to take advantage of this offer after mine Detroit to Niagara falls bus tour and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun.

Comment

Now I would like to share with you here that my aunt in last year have been visited Great Mountain Ranges of the Himalayas, she told me that its such a really beautiful and admirable destination for travelling point of view,. I wish I will go there in my future life and enjoy its high views with my few friends. I wish I Will go there in nest year for enjoyments or suspend best holidays there.

Comment

Earth Tours and Travel is a tour operator our of Nairobi. They run tours and hikes to many countries in East Africa as well as the Himalayas. They also plan vacations to locations in South East Asia. Their tailor made tours are all lead by tour guides who will pick you up from the airport and provide an important informational session prior to beginning your safari. Earth Tours and Travel can arrange accommodation at lodges and hotels as well as campsites.

Best Car Hire In Kumbakonam

Comment

Working...
                X