cultural tour packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cultural tour packages

What are the popular cultural tour packages of kenya that are less preferred by international tourists? Can local operators design those as per my details or they have fixed arrangements? I will need a guide also.
    Luxury beach resorts
    Luxury hotels in Paris

Originally posted by shubhranshu View Post
    What are the popular cultural tour packages of Kenya that are less preferred by international tourists? Can local operators design those as per my details or they have fixed arrangements? I will need a guide also.
    Yes the tour operators are able to tailor made your safari down to your schedule. Just let us know exactly what you are looking for, how many days you want to be in Kenya, your budget like and we sure would be able to sort you out man. Let me work for you a quick one and should be able to post it ASAP. how many are you in a group

Comment

a safari adventure would be very nice.. the lions, giraffes etc etc.. never seen a real live one in my whole life.
      Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

In a cultural to Kenya you will come across Swahili people living along the coast, pastoral societies on the north and assorted social groups in the Central and Western region of Kenya. The Maasai Culture has become the most widely known due to the popularity of Maasai Mara National reserve which is the most visited Wildlife Sanctuary in Kenya especially during the annual migration often called "the greatest spectacle on earth".
        Uganda Safaris|Gorilla Safaris

Comment

yeah safari adventure will b nice, diffrent kinda animal's well i see these animal's on tv but it was great experience to see them live...

Comment

Tour Guests will arrive at Chennai Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Kanchipuram – also known as the 'Golden city of thousand temples.' Here we visit the ancient Vishnukanchi Temple. In the evening we enjoy short Meet & Greet session.

​Python Training Institute In Chennai

Comment

Working...
            X