willing tour Kenya for 10 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willing tour Kenya for 10 days

I am willing tour Kenya for 10 days. I would be alone on this tour. My prime motto of this tour is to collect the information about the social set up and cultural diversity so I will have to travel too much that too in interior. I am looking some cheap hostels especially meant for young tourists because I would like to share their experience.
    Luxury beach resorts
    Luxury hotels in Paris

Hi, there is many but where will you be having information? mambasa or Nairobi.

Comment

Nairobi is the capital of Kenya and boasts one of the finest climates in the world. This modern, cosmopolitan city is the regional headquarters for many African and Indian Ocean businesses. With delegates attracted here from around the world, they come for the friendliness of the people, the modern hotel facilities and the vast array of fascinating options available throughout the city. Although the ‘City in the sun’ is relatively young by global standards, it has fascinating history capturing explorers, missionaries, wars, cultural diversity and politics etc, each leaving their mark on the city center in some way.

Comment

Hi if you are going for tour to kenya for 10 days divide your days for these places such as Mombasa,Nairobi, Kilimanjaro, Harare,

Comment

I visited once in my life in Kenya and I have been spending a great time there. But I love my journey in Mombasa city of Kenya remarkable for me. I want to visit there again, but this time, I must travel with my close friend They are all travelling lover now they are enjoying the new year holiday in Canada with his families. I hope after them tours we go to travel Kenya for having fun.

Comment

If you have a plan to visit Kenya So buddy here I would like to suggest you some names of attractions of Kenya.
            Nairobi
            Mombasa
            Nakuru
            Hell's Gate National Park
            Tsavo West National Park
            Theses will be best places for your visit.

Comment

Really good to see that ll of you have shared here truly nice names of attractions. I really like this information and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this which is full of fun. best of luck buddy for your tour.

Comment

Here i am sharing the top destinations of Kenya. These places are amazing..

1 Maasai Mara National Reserve
                2 Amboseli National Reserve
                3 Tsavo National Park
                4 Samburu, Buffalo Springs, and Shaba National Reserves
                5 Lake Nakuru National Park
                6 Lamu
                7 Lake Naivasha
                8 Nairobi
                9 Mombasa
                10 Malindi
                11 Mount Kenya National Park
                12 Hell's Gate National Park

Working holiday visa Australia | Job opportunities Australia | job opportunities in Australia

Comment

wow, all of you have shared here really nice stuff with all of the travelling lovers. but mostly you have shared such a great attractions with all of the members, indiansite! I will like to say that you have such a great effort appear with all of us here. I want to know some info about the Mount Kenya National Park. Can anyone like to share with me?

Comment

tomammi! You are right, the above-shared stuff is really best and informative. I also get lots pof names of places which are new for me. So I would like to visit all those places when I will plan my nrext tour of Kenya. Mount Kenya National Park is also a new place for me. I am also willing to know about it and also want to0 see some images of it.

Comment

This is going to be incredible for the travelers I am sure. As you guys have shared such nice and informative stuff about it and this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. So keep it more up and have a great time ahead there.

Comment

Kenya could be a perfect place to see in the month of January and February. cause in these months can enjoy favorable weather or in March to May have to face heavy rain that normally travelers ignore. I must say that before going there must have good planning and also don't forget to pack a map.

Say something for popular tours from new york​.

Comment

Working...
                        X