Kenya visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenya visit

Kenya is known to be one of the most agreeable holiday destinations on this world. It caters for every taste: from lazy beach days to exciting game viewing to high-altitude mountain climbing to swinging camel safaries to... well, so much more.

Is it then possible that Kenya still has hidden treasures? Yes! The Western part of Kenya, centered around the city of Kisumu and bordering Lake Victoria, is still largely unknown to most tourists and even to many travel agencies and safari companies. They don't know what they are missing and this web site intends to change that. Browse through it and see why you should consider including Western Kenya in your itinerary.

We offer loads of tourist information about Western Kenya, the 'forgotten' Kenya. Visit those hidden treasures, and take a peek into contemporary Africa, a continent in motion. Don't wait too long, next year everything will be different!
    Last edited by pramod; 01-02-2009, 06:15 AM.

Am almost on the brink of success. Precisely I wanted to refer to the materializing of our Kenya tourism plan. All this while I was worried from where I can have the best information about the things I need to do there and here I found some good tips that is going to help me extremely.
    all for travel

Comment

Thanks for sharing the information. I would definitely try this region during my trip as I always prefer to tour less crowdie areas.
      Luxury beach resorts
      Luxury hotels in Paris

Comment

Kenya visit!

Africa is a dream destination...and Kenya seems to head the list.With beautiful waters and the lush green trees and animals peeping out of every corner...Lake Victoria seemed to have stolen your heart.Yes truly it is a beautiful destination,find more information about Kenya here ...
        3 Day Cruises

Comment

Kenya offers to people looking for enjoyment, entertainment and lifetime adventure. There are some of the best sandy beaches, cool highlands, culture and much more within Kenya’s boundaries. The best places of Kenya are listed below:
          • Lamu
          • Lake Nakuru National Park
          • Mount Kenya
          • Amboseli National Park
          • Lake Turkana
          • Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
          • Tsavo National Parks
          • Malindi and Watamu

These are the top Kenya places and every year peoples visit to these places in a huge numbers.
          Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

News, hotels, tour firms

I agree with paramond, Only once have I been to western Kenya and i really did enjoy. I was in Vihiga district and the vihigas (large stones) there are a beautiful scenery.
            Did you know? You do not need to already have a Kenyan visa to enjoy your holiday in Kenya. You get the visa as you arrive and maximum time is not required!You can learn and get all information about Kenya at information ranges from latest news, tourism and travel places, hotels and more.
            Best Tourist Destinations in Kenya | breaking news and newspapers in Kenya, Hotels and Accommodation

Comment

According to me Kenya is the best holiday destinations in the world and there are several best places which is very famous such as Mount Kenya, Amboseli National Park, Lake Turkana, and Malindi and Watamu.
              Boston Hotel Rooms

Comment

Kenya is a wonderful city. According to me, It is one of very few places which is granted with some of the best landscapes such as the background, Hill stations and the best beaches in the country.
                Time square Hotel

Comment

Kenya has so many best places to visit such as The Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru National Park, Nairobi National Park, Mount Kenya, Amboseli National Park, Tsavo National Parks, Lake Turkana, Samburu/Shaba/Buffalo Springs, Malindi and Watamu, Lamu etc. These all places have it's own speciality.
                  Barracuda Resort

Comment

Kenya is an amazing country for wildlife lovers which located in East Africa. It has almost 580,000 km2 area and also 43 billion population. I must say that there are phenomenal wildlife views or highlights who makes this country iconic.
                    lisbon tourism

Comment

In Kenya really you will different culture. I like this country due to its culture.

Comment

Yes, Kenya is a nice place for tour. Some of my friends have visited it some days ago.
                        Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

well Kenya is best place for me,,, I've visited Kenya many time, but the best part of the Kenya the mount of Kilimanjaro, i just want to climb that mount's its awesome place for fun and vacation...

Comment

Lake Nakuru National Park is the major attraction of Kenya. It offers a lot of nature beauty spots to the visitors. I have been visit this park in many times of my life. I had great fun there and enjoyed its charm of nature.

Comment

I visited once in my life Nairobi National Park. It is located in Kenya. I have been great fun there with my younger brother. He loves zoos and national park. It's a Wide open grass plains and backdrop of the city. He wants to visit again in winter vacations. I hope He will again fun there but this time, he travels with his friends. I have never time to go with them but I want..to go in next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X