Travelling in Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling in Jamaica

When we are traveling in Egypt, we are surely in for a treat. It is a country with fascinating culture and ancient history. We should be able to see hospitable, friendly customs, long-standing artistic traditions and intriguing archaeological riches. Egypt is really a wonderful place we can visit. When planning to go to Egypt, we should know what to expect from its people and culture. Islam is the dominant religion is the country, while Coptic Christians also has significant presence. Travelers should adapt to traditions that dominate the country. Except for Christian-owner companies, many businesses close on Fridays, but open at Sunday.

Well, now my father has a plan to of or enjoying some holidays here in Jamaica. I hope so he will enjoy and come back from here lots of happiness with him. I must say that now he need some names of its destinations whcih are able for staying here in Jamaica. So I will see here some informative replies after finishing my next mini east coast tour.

Comment

Jamaica is a wonderful country which is filled with great and amazing destination and places. There are many places which make this country more attractive and beautiful. Now, I am going to share some names of places which are famous for the travelers. The names are:
      Dunn's River Falls
      Dolphin Cove Jamaica
      Bob Marley Museum
      Rio Grande (Jamaica)
      I also planning to go there after completing my 4 day tour from nyc to niagara falls. I hope i will do it soon.

Comment

Sami321! I never visited this country in my travel experience. I have a plan to enjoy the tour of Jamaica with my buddies for having fun and enjoyment. I will explore all those attractions which you have mentioned above. I am sure I will enjoy this tour and will be back from this country by exploring lots of new attractions too.

Comment

Although i never been to Jamaica but after reading all this stuff i am now curious as ti seems like an interesting place for me to go there and to have some to pleasant time with friends. So hope all members will share their sufficient veiws with us so members like me who are keen to see some of the new places could get a finest place like this country.

Comment

Jamaica’s reputation as a “luxury” destination combined with the high cost of living compared to most developing countries means that this isn’t a cheap destination by any means, though there are ways to make savings if you’re on a budget. Some things, like car rental and petrol (and hence taxis, too), cost more than in Europe and a lot more than in the US, while you’ll pay a fair bit extra for a drink or a meal in a tourist-oriented restaurant or bar than you will in a locals’ joint. Eating at local restaurants, and taking shared taxis and public transport are the main ways to keep costs down, and there are inexpensive (if rather basic) accommodation options across the island. Equally, don’t be scared to negotiate on prices – particularly in taxis and at markets and roadside stalls, the first price quoted is often an opening gambit, and even hotels and guesthouses are generally fair game for a bit of bargaining, especially during low season.

Franchise opportunities in Chennai

Comment

Working...
            X