Egypt attrections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egypt attrections

I visited once in my life in Egypt, but I want to visit again and again there for having fun.Egypt is a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs Egypt has many attractions but I would lie to suggest you must see it's below attractions which are really famous.
    The Valley of the Kings
    Khan el-Khalili
    The great Mosque of Muhammad Ali Pasha
    Al-Azhar Park
    Montaza Palace
    El-Mursi Abul-Abbas Mosque
    Gezira Island.
    I f you have some personal experience so share with us.
    Last edited by tomammi; 12-31-2015, 05:16 AM.

tomammi! I appreciate of you, for sharing nice information with us about Egypt's attractions. Really, Egypt is the most popular and gorgeous country for tourism. I personally visited there and it was an interesting experience for me. These places are my favourite places. I would love to go there again and again.

Comment

Here I am going to share the names of some incredible attractions of Egypt which are my favorite like:

Al-Azhar Park
      Gezira Island
      Khan el-Khalili
      Egyptian Museum
      Tiran Island
      Ras Muhammad National Park

Comment

I like to sya that you have shared really nice names of its attrections. Gezira Island is a beautiful Island in the Nile. Gezira Island is in the Nile River, in central Cairo, Egypt. I would like to suggest you must visit there soon for having fun withyour friend and family. It is a famous attrection in Egypt.

Comment

I would like to say that all of you guys have shared such a nice name of attractions with all of us. I like them and wants to Gezira Island is undoubtedly nice place for visitors and me too. I love this pace and would love to send there my sister wen she will free from exams.

parsippany to niagara falls bus tour was cool.

Comment

I would like to share with yous oem images of these attractions which names have shared here by the jack567!
            Tiran Island

Khan el-Khalili

Gezira Island

Al-Azhar Park

Comment

It is truly amazing for me that you have shared such an excellent names of places. The images are also so beautiful and attractive. Now I will plan my tour of Egypt soon and would like to visit all these places in my tour. I am sure when personally I will visit these places i will enjoy fully and will get blasts of fun there. Now I will say guys you keep sharing your views here.

I have enjoyed yellowstone bus tour with my father.

Comment

Working...
              X