Your favourite location in Egypt? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite location in Egypt? :)

Hi I hope that any one who has visited Egypt can share with us which destinations they liked or disliked in Egypt.. and why?
    World Travel Hub - A-1Hotels and Tours

Aswan is a special place for me. Absolutely love it.
    Annual Travel Insurance

Comment

There are many people who are crazy about traveling and also there are many popular places around the world where we can go for travel.Egypt is one of the best country for travel and also there are many popular cities at there.
      A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

In egypt i like to visit pyrmids

Comment

Nueba, Taba Hurgada if You like sea shore...Piramids and Cairo and Luxor if You prefer to travel and visit
          Grcka letovanje - Kuba ponude agencije

Comment

my favorite destination is Dahab. i think it is located some 85 km north of Sharm el-Sheikh. really wondered about the scenario when i was visited. beautiful.

Comment

Egypt is very beautiful Asian country which has so many best attraction points. I like so many places in Egypt like Alexandria, Cairo, The Red Sea Coast, Pyramids at Giza, Luxor, The Nile, Mount Sinai, Saint Catherine’s Monastery, Siwa Oasis, The White Desert and so many other but Siwa Oasis is my most favourite place.
              Barracuda Resort

Comment

Places To See In Egypt

-The Great Pyramid of Giza
                -Luxor
                -Luxor Museum
                -The Sphinx

Comment

My favorite place in Egypt is one and only Pyramid of Giza. And even in all pyramid places.

Comment

i love many places in Egypt. some are following
                    1. The Great Pyramid of Giza
                    2. Luxor Museum
                    3. Alexandria,
                    4. Cairo,
                    5. The Red Sea Coast
                    6. The Nile,
                    7. Mount Sinai,
                    8. Saint Catherine’s Monastery,
                    9. Siwa Oasis,
                    10. The White Desert

Comment

Although there are various locations to watch in egypt, some of the best are Giza pyramids, ancient temples and various historical museums. Some other worth watching locations in egypt are Abu Simbel, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo.
                      Car Hire Seychelles Airport

Comment

My favorite place in Egypt is the Red Sea and also Luxor Museum because i,m a tourist and a history lover and both of these places have a very historical background.So i wish to visit them in real and know more about these places .Other than this Egypt totally very beautiful to see but if you talk about the favorite then these are my favorite and Egyptian Pyramids are also very nice to see.I hope i visit it in my summer vacation in June with my family.
                        This site give to you much reliable journey
                        durham to new york bus

Comment

These are my most favorite places in Egypt:
                          • Valley of the Kings,
                          • Mount Sinai,
                          • Dayr el-Bahari,
                          • Philae,
                          • Tiran Island,
                          If you are looking best washington, dc hop-on hop-off tours than it’s a best option.
                          I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Have you ever visited the Mount Sinai if yes then feel free to share your experience if not then I recommend you to visit there.
                            If you are an adventure lover then this is an ideal to visit Sinai safari. It offers a desert experience with the spectacular landscapes. Tour helps you to take the different locations and its rally suit for the budgets loving people and enjoy a memorable adventure.

Comment

Yes I’m an adventure love and I have noted down your suggestion. These days I’m on the miami tours but after completing this tour I must visit Sinai safari. Can you provide me dome more details about this area and the transportation of this zone to go there. Hope you’ll reply soon.
                              I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Working...
                              X