Most famous tourist attractions of Ghana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most famous tourist attractions of Ghana

If you have a plan to go to Ghana then I am going to share the names of some most famous tourist attractions of this amazing country like National Museum of Ghana, Elmina Castle, Labadi Beach and Nzulezo. These are all destinations are the best for visit so I will suggest you to must visit these places and enjoy incredible beauty of this country.

Ghana is a really nice destination for travelling lover. It is known for diverse wildlife, old forts and secluded beaches, such as at Busua. I like your all suggested place names, but now I share my personal experience which is Elmina Castle. Elmina Castle was erected by the Portuguese in 1482 as São Jorge DA Mina. I love this place and I have been spending a great time there. I have a plan to visit there again in the summer holidays with my friends.

Comment

Most famous Attraction of Ghana.

Ghana is the country of West Africa. I have been visited Ghana's few cites. Let me share some name of the Attraction's of Ghana .
      1: Mole National Park is a Ghana's largest park.
      2: Sekondi Takoradi is a famous City of the Ghana.
      3: Kokrobite is the popular Town of Ghana for tourist.

Comment

wow Arch, You have shared really great and useful names of attractions which are famous and major to see in Ghana. I like it and noted all of these in my travel diary. I will visit it after completing my Niagara Falls Maid of the Mist tour. It is one of my favorite places to see in the world. This ride is the major activity there. well, I want to see some images of Mole National Park. Can you share with me?

Comment

I would like to say that you have shared such a useful information with all of us about Ghana. I have visited this place after mine Grand Canyon South Rim tour from Irvine with my friends. we have a great time there dude and explored attractions too. I would like to suggest all guys must go there at least once.

Comment

jack567! really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good names of attractions of ghana. I really like this and would really like to make a move at there with my father and so sure about that I will have there a really good and nice time at there.

Comment

I am quite excited to know from you that you have a plan to go there with your father. Pretty much sure you will enjoy your stay and will come back with lots of smiles. I must say that don't forget to take your camera during your visit. Anyway, what is in your bucket? Would you like to share with all??

Comment

Here I must like to share with you all some image of ghana beauty that I have captured there during my tour.

I am sure that all of you will really like them all.

Comment

Working...
                X