Cape Coast Castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cape Coast Castle

Cape Coast Castle is a most popular historical attraction that is located in Ghana. It is a nice place for history lover to explore on earth. Its historical spots grab attention of visitors each year. I have been there about a years ago with my friends and had an awesome experience there. I will suggest you to must go there once.

jack! Last two years ago, I have taken. niagara falls ny bus tours. It was an interesting experience for me and really enjoyed this tour. jack! I have never been to Ghana. Would you like to share about it and its different destinations name with me? So I can go there and can explore the different places there.

Comment

Ghana is a really nice and beautiful destination for travelling freaks. I have been visited there about few years ago. So now I like to share with you its beautiful accommodations names. Like African Dream Hotel - Tamale (Ghana), African Regent Hotel and Ezile Bay Ecolodge Akwidaa, Ghana. I hope so it will be helpful for you.

Comment

Really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about Ghana, I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to explore this place for having fun with my travellers buddy. So what say about this plan??

Comment

Yes the above shared stuff is so interesting and mind blowing for all travel freaks. Being a travel freak I will also like to take a tour of this country and in my first tour I will visit all these places and will enjoy my time fully. Share some more nice suggestion to make my tour full of memories.

Comment

The Cape Coast Castle Museum is housed in one of the wings of Cape Coast Castle, in the Central Region. Established in 1970, the museum was given a face-lift in 1994 by the GMMB, with funds from the UNDP, USAID, the Smithsonian Institution and Counterpart funding from the Government of Ghana, along with support from other NGOs.

Hearing aid near me

Comment

Yes. Ghana is really beautiful

Comment

Working...
              X