Labadi Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labadi Beach

Labadi Beach is a most famous tourist destination of Ghana as well as around the world. It offer a lot of natural spots where tourist can enjoy stunning views of nature beauty. It is a one major charming spot of this beautiful country. I have been there about few months ago with my friends to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing destination. What will you say about it?

I visited last year in Labadi Beach. I like this destination and want to visit there again and again for having fun. now I have a plan to visit there with my friends. but finishing my present tour. My close friend is too much like these things which have much natural beauty. I hope he like this spot for enjoyment.

Comment

If you have a plan to go to there again then Here I am going to mention the names of some stylish and luxury hotels which are located at Labadi Beach such as:

Sunlodge Hotel
      Crystal Palm Hotel
      King David Hotel
      Rayporsh Hotel
      Charleston Hotel

Comment

jack567! you have shared really nice and beautiful accommodations names with me. King David Hotel is a really nice and great accommodation for travelling lovers. It is 5-star hotel I like to share with you its Address: King David 23, Jerusalem, 94101, Israel.

Comment

I love visiting any of the beach but my favorite beach for visit is Labadi Beach. It is one of the busiest beach on Ghana's coast. I have been visited this beach two times in my life. Last time i went to there with my girl friend. That was the first date of my life , we have really enjoyed this place. I hope next tour will be to this place.

Comment

Arch if you are going to to visit Ghana' with your Girl Friend. So buddy I would like to share some images of romantic place and will suggest you must be there at least once during your visit.

What say about this?

Comment

Wow! Really good to see that you have shared hee really nice and good image of this place. I really like this and like to make a visit at this place nad so so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this with me special one.

Comment

Hery! Your suggestion is awesome and superb. Ghana is a best country to explore especially with someone special. Arch will enjoy to spend some time at this lovely and romantic kind of destination. It will be a best way for them to spend some golden time with each other. Must go ahead and enjoy the tour with your girlfriend.

Comment

Well guys after reading your views I also have made my plan for the tour of this country. Now I will visit Ghana country and will explore the attraction which I have mentioned blew. I am so excited for this and quite sure that it will gonna fantastic tour for me. I will enjoy my ltime and will get a good travelling experince. Now let me share the name of places whgich I am going to visit:
                  Mole National Park
                  Kakum National Park
                  Busua Beach
                  Manhyia Palace Museum
                  National Museum of Ghana
                  Lake Volta.

What will you say about cherry blossom washington dc?

Comment

Working...
                  X