Kakum National Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakum National Park

Kakum National Park is a beautiful and most visited park which is located in Ghana. It is a best place where tourist can enjoy exciting views of nature beauty. I love this park due to its lush greenery sights. I also visited there and had lots fo fun there. I captured many images of this park in my camera. I will suggest you to must go there once and enjoy incredible beauty of this park.

I like national parks for travelling point of view. I would like to suggest all of the natural beauty lovers to visit there and must spend a good time there with your friends and family. I visited once in my life Kakum National Park. This park has much natural beauty and I want to visit there again ad again for having fun. I wish I will again to go there with my friend.

Comment

I will say both of you have shared great information about this National Park. I also like to explroe nature places on earth. After reading both posts, I can go there easily after complete my 2 day bus tours new york to washington dc. I am very happy for it but before going, i want to see some images of the Kakum National Park. Would you like to share with?

Comment

Kakum National Park is a really nice and beautiful destination. Many travelling lovers to visit there for having fun. It covers an area of 375 square kilometres. It is located in the coastal environs of the Central Region of Ghana. I want to visit there soon for again but this time, I will go there with my friends.

Comment

I would like to say that you have shared really informative posts about Kakum National Park. I have a plan to go to there again with my friends for having fun. I will stay there for two days. So anyone can you share the names of some good accommodations? I will waiting for your reply?

Comment

Kakum National Park such a beautiful attraction so now I like to share with you, it's beautiful and nearby accommodations Like
            Elmina Beach Resort
            Rain Forest Lodge
            Abandze Beach Resort
            Elmina Bay Resort
            I hope so It will be useful for you.

Comment

Though this thread sounds spammy, I am unable to control myself in responding...

I am not sure what makes kakum National part so good. Have you guys really been there?

This place is a dump and the animals there are kinda slaves. God save them all...

Comment

Really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about Kakum National Park. I really like this and would really like to make a move at there first time in my life and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

Comment

Elmina Beach Resort
                  Rain Forest Lodge
                  Abandze Beach Resort
                  Elmina Bay Resort
                  I hope so It will be useful for you. Thanks for share.
                  same day agra tour by car | agra tour

Comment

Recently my friend has tried the Elmina Beach Resort with his family and has there a pretty much good time t there. According to his, it is relly best place for having a good and enjoyable stay at there.

The above-shared images are of the Elmina Beach Resort which my friend have shared with me to while talking about his tour.

Comment

After watching these attractive images of Elmina Beach Resort. I think I should also make a move towards this hotel with my mates. So next week I will give this suggestion to my mates and will recomend them that we shpould plan a tour of this hotel togather for having fun togather. I am sure it will remain best for us. I am sure all of them will agree with me and will get ready for this.

Comment

Working...
                      X