Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some facts about Ghana's tourism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try visiting Mole National Park. You will love it there.
    NationalVisas.com - USA Visa and ESTA Information Online.

Comment

Safari, Culture. These two are most tourist attracting reasons of Ghana. You can enjoy a lot there..
      Hotels Donegal

Comment

Tourism at ghana is very rich.
        data security
        database security issues
        database security requirements

Comment

Originally posted by Fifi Zagloul View Post
          Ghana is popular as a cultural tourism destination. There are cultural festivals throughout the year in various parts of the country marked by pomp, ceremony and rich, colourful attire as well as drumming and dancing. Ghana is also an ecotourist’s paradise with waterfalls, serene beaches on its west coast and animal reserves notably the Mole Nationsl Park which is in the northern part of the country.
          your shared info is really worthwhile here for all tourists as well as for me. I haven't get any chance to explore that region yet. But after reading that thread i am getting curious to know more about it. Would you guys like to share some images with me????

Comment

Ghana is the beautiful city of West Africa. It is know for its impressive beaches, old forest, and a lot of incredible attraction. I love this place due to its mesmerizing attractions. I visited there after my niagara falls tour from washington dc about one year ago with my few friends. I had a lot of experience there and enjoy the beauty of that amazing place.

Comment

jack! I have no idea about Ghana. You have talked about the place, I have never been to there. I think you had a great time there. Next year I will plan to visit with my friend. And I would love to go there. Would you like to share your experience and about its destinations and some good hotels? I am waiting for your quick reply.

Comment

Ghana is a really nice country in Africa and many travelling lovers to visit there in every year. I have been visited there and see its these attractions so I like to share with you. I hope it will be good info when you ever visit in Ghana. Mole National Park, National Museum of Ghana, Lake Volta and Accra International Conference Centre. Now I am enjoying my 2 day trip to washington dc from nyc

Comment

Ghana is great Country in West Africa and really famous among the travellers.It really good to see the attraction names that tomammi! have shared with all of us. I am sure that these will prove really informative for Jase. well, I am also interested in going there after mine jersey city to Niagara falls tour and want to know from you all the best time to go there means that now these days the weather condition are suitable for having a visit.

Comment

Working...
                  X