Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your opinion

Hello every body
    I ve just finished creating my first website abt morocco and hope your gonna visit it. www.tourismaroc.com

Nice web site keep the good work.
    Real estate morocco
    Homestays Morocco

Comment

Very nice, but you really need more detailed information about morocco before you can actually call it a site about morocco. But I'm sure that will come in time - keep up the good work!
      Travel the World and make Friends

Way of the Ninja

Comment

good site and yes we also going to visit morocco next month so that will help.

Comment

It's really great
          oDesk Readiness Test Answer for Agency Contractors

Comment

Nice website. Good for tourism industry.
            India Tourism Office|Cheap Kerala Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages from Delhi

Comment

hy henson12! Nice work keep it up, your website will be really informative for all kind of tourists. But it still need more data about morocco's traveling. Hope you are working for that. All the best for and keep sharing.

Comment

If you have a plan to go to Morocco then I want to share the names of gorgeous attractions of this beautiful country:

Bahia Palace
                Atlas Mountains
                Menara gardens
                Middle Atlas
                Souss-Massa National Park
                These are all places are the best for visit. I hope my shared places are the best for all kind of visors.

Comment

I visited last year the Atlas Mountains. The Atlas Mountains extend some 2,500km across northwestern Africa. The Mediterranean coastline from the Sahara Desert and this desert is really beautiful and I like to visit there again in my life. Now I share an image of this desert I hope You will like this.

Comment

tomammi, You have shared really cool and wonderful image of Atlas Mountains. I like this image and will say it is the best place for the adventure lover. I never explore this kind of place in my life but the image is grabbing my attention. I would like to see it after completing my New york to Virginia Beach tour. I hope I will enjoy there a lot.

Comment

Tomami nice sharing from your side buddy. I like this image and would like to move in my next free time. Any how buddy what will you say more about Atlas Mountains??? Actually my younger sister have a craze to collect these kinds images and know about them too. I hope you will like to share with all.

bus tours from chicago to washington dc will take this.

Comment

The Atlas Mountains is a Mountain range in Africa wich is really best to see the wildlife and for enjoying some good time at Berber villages and riven with canyons. The highest peak is Toubkal situated in Toubkal National Park and famous among the travellers due to its natural beauty. I am going to add here some splendid views of this mountain range.

Comment

Yes, it's really very good I hope other visitors also like it. but With virikson travel, I realized that where to stay in morocco and where to go for capturing amazing time of my life of my cheap morocco holidays. Believe me, morocco is a country second to none in its beauty and history.
                          All Inclusive Umrah Packages

Comment

Working...
                          X