No announcement yet.

Safari Vacations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to me Five-Night City and Bush Break is a best destination to enjoy Safari Vacations. I also went there many years ago with my college fellows. This region offers a wide range of wildlife and adventures activities to enjoy.

Comment

Guys! Africa is an amazing Continent. African Safari Park is very interesting for all people. Last summer holidays my Uncle visited Safari Park. According to my uncle, Safari Park is very adventures park to visit there. Here I am going to share some images there:

Really Safari Park is amazing destination. I will suggest you to visit it.

Comment

Well, Gusy I have shared such nice images about the place, and these images really describe that it is one of the most amazing and best destnation for the travelrs. So have good time all and keep sharing like this up. I also just taken my bus tours to sequoia national park from los angeles nd now in upcoming days i will move to the Africa. SO have good time there and keep sharing like this time.

Comment

Mavishh, I would like to say that you have taken a good decision going to Africa. I have never visited this place in my life and have no more information and idea about this. So I must say that whenever you will be free from your Africa visit, so must share your views after this ith all of us. i will wait for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by riyawheelz View Post
            Africa is the hottest place for the tourist destination.
            Following list is the top 10 destination in Africa.
            -The Masai Mara, Kenya
            -Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe/Zambia
            -Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
            -Djenne, Mali
            -Cape Town, South Africa
            -Marrakech, Morocco
            -Omo River Region, Ethiopia
            -Virunga Mountains (Tracking Gorillas) , Uganda
            -Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
            -Zanzibar, Tanzania
            riyawheelz! I read your post and those attractions which you have shared in it. Frankly speaking, before reading your post, I have no idea about these attractions. But through your post, I come to know about the top 10 attractions of Africa. I really like these attractions names. I will explore these attractions when I explore Africa after my bus trips from los angeles.

Comment

I have visited Africa before a month nd had a great time there. I have seen numerous oof people who were visiting there. and my tour guide lets me know that its remain like that all over the year. so in short and overall that was a good and memorable time for me.

Comment

Africa is the best place for safari vacation. It is the world's second-largest and second-most-populous continent.
                Palace on Wheels Train | Palace on Wheels Booking | Palace on Wheels Itinerary | Palace on Wheels Price | Palace on Wheels Schedule | Palace on Wheels Facility

Comment

Mavishh! In your post, you said that you have explored Africa before your tour. during your tour, you must have explored different kinds of places there. I want to know baout those places names which you have visited in this region during your journey. I will see your next reply after ,y 2 days trip to niagara falls from new york. Hopefully you will reply me fast.

Comment

Jesse here I am going to share some places names of Africa which are mine favorite and I like to explore them.
                    Garden Route
                    Robben Island
                    Kruger National Park
                    Table Mountain
                    Hector Pieterson Museum
                    Serengeti
                    Swartberg Pass
                    Groot Constantia
                    South African Jewish Museum
                    Koopmans-de Wet House
                    Cape Town Diamond Museum
                    Gateway Theatre of Shopping
                    an this sort of some others.

Comment

It is my goodness. You have shared your favorite places here in Africa. I am wanted to say that all of these places names sound really cool. I write down all of these places names in my dairy. Because I will explore these places during my journey. After getting these places names, now I am keen to explore Africa as soon as possible.

Comment

Well, Buddies, let me tell you all that traveling and tourism is my one of the most favorites and worth trying thing for me at all. I never get bored of it and all the times just love to have some fun there around it. So keep trying like this and have some fun there a lot.

Comment

Working...
                        X