Mount Kilimanjaro - World’s Tallest Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Kilimanjaro - World’s Tallest Mountain

The Kilimanjaro is a 5, 891.8 (or 19,330) foot high volcanic mountain and is a part of the Kilimanjaro National Park. The Strato Volcano Mountain can be divided into three cones: Kibo, Mawenzi and Shira. Both Mawenzi and Shira are extinct volcanoes. However, Kibo is dormant and have chances to erupt again. Water bodies around the mountain includes: Lake Chala in the Maasai region, the Lumi River in the Eastern sides and the Panagani River on its Southern side.
    Palace on Wheels Train | Palace on Wheels Booking | Palace on Wheels Itinerary | Palace on Wheels Price | Palace on Wheels Schedule | Palace on Wheels Facility

Mount Kilimanjaro is a place located in Volcano in Tanzania. I have never visited this place in my life but my dad who love to hiking and climbing in his free time. He had visited this place with his friends last year with his friends for having a good time. After this visit, he had shared his experience with me and said that was a lovely experience of my life which I can't forget. He had captured their many views too. Does anyone like to see them?

Have you ever taken tours from los angeles?

Comment

Guys, I will say all of you have shared great detail about this mountain. I am going to share some images of it. I hope ll ao you will like these images and share with me own views about them. The images are;

Has anyone enjoyed the New York to Rhode Island bus trip?

Comment

Hery! I am going to say that both of you shared massive information about Mount Kilimanjaro. It is an untouched place for me but through your posts, I come to know about it in detail. Anyway, I want to see those which he had captured there. So you must share those images here in your next post. I am waiting for your next reply.

My sister had so much fun at her bus tours from los angeles.

Comment

I am so much impressed by reading all of your posts about the Mount Kilimanjaro. I have never been to there yet in my whole traveling life but now after getting stuff from it. i would like to say that just to have some good time there and i will also be there soon as possible. cause i am so much curious to see its beautiful images.

Comment

You have also not explored this wonderful mountain like me and also want to see some images of this place. ALst night, I have shared this mountain detail with my friend. then he shared some images of Mount Kilimanjaro. I am going to share those images here.

Comment

I would like to say that you guys have shared really nice images of Mount Kilimanjaro with all of us. I like them a lot and have shared with my cousin last night. He loves them and would like to know from you which season he should be select for going there. Anyone from you would like to share some stuff regarding this?

So excited for west coast bus tours.

Comment

Working...
              X