special Moroccan tours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special Moroccan tours

Due to the TourismZone website, I managed to put my definition of Morocco from many others.
    I hope this letter would establisha wounderful visit in that county.

I am a 23s old dunes guy, i have made many tours maps of the people who dream to make a diferent travel in all Moroccan areas by 4x4, ...

My aim from this message is to help the tourists whose thinking to go to Mororcco and to give more information about that country, moreover to know about culture and tradition ..
    Surely, and promise that you will hear my replies only from the visiters of morocco in order to get some high others here, of course will be looking forward for hearing the first impressions.

ADDI
    Last edited by stenere; 12-25-2007, 01:59 AM.

request

well, it has been very much impressive to pause for awhile to read about your thread posted Mr Addi. it was vastly interesting to find some young people taking much responsabilities and handle duties to make our cultural and natural resources being spread via inbound Tourist who destine our Country! I have read you are a dunes' guy, I just want to make sure enough if you are a qualified person in having some dunes excusrsions with a number of tourists, to make some arrangements collaboratively!
    I am an official tourist guide in the area of Meknes Tafilalt, if there is anything that is concerned with tourism, you'd be welcomed!
    Regards.
    Youssef Laamimi

Comment

I have never been to morocco, please tell a little more about this country!
      Administrator

Comment

little more Morocco

Morocco has been the value to be described from miscellaneous angles. people visiting the country might have prior assumptions, but believe me, once they reach Morocco the concept of thier recreational travel would be changed comepletely. so describingMorocco in just few lines would not be much satisfactory.

Comment

where is Morroco actually ... is it in a muslim country .... ??
          Champs Elysees hotels

Comment

Yes, from what I know it's a muslim country
            Administrator

Comment

Working...
            X