where is that?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is that?????

An exotic country which makes almost every outbound visitors wishing to stay longer without getting easily monotonous, or feeling by a lost of zeal to roam around. Historical country that contains four Imperial Cities built by powerful men in history and well venerated in mausoleums. Famous names which turned a dream into a reality, and made their names has been known for centuries by every visitor to these Imperial Cities.
    Also vibrant cities boast most of of their cultural and historical values that remain thousands of years without being ruined. Paople with a wide sense of popularity, tolerance and wolcoming attitude. Traditional areas where Souks, generally known as old Medina, are the most crowded trading circuits all over the country. A tremendous coastline that Is nturally equipped with sandy beaches, wonderful waves for surfers and other entertaining activities,plus relaxed sunbathes under warm sun. Sand dunes in Saharah make visitors astonished and extremely hypnotized by the catchy vista on a camel and especially when the sun meets the edge of the world. Feasts are very much alive in miscellaneous parts in the country, ecah of which has some cultural values as well as historical.

This is a place called Morocco
    Regards
    Youssef LAAMIMI
    Last edited by youssef laamimi; 11-26-2007, 04:32 PM.

So tell us about some of the history?
    M&M was here!
    City of the Tribes

Comment

MorTour

I fully appreciate your reply, but it seems a bit uncomprehensive to trace a clue of specification to what you really need to know about the history of Morocco. History is not quite sufficiant to be fully illustarted in a message reply, and especially if you want me to talk generally about the History of Morocco. Select your topic limitly to what you would know, then it is my pleasure to inform you with almost everything I know about the selected city.
      Regards
      Youssef Laamimi.

Comment

Working...
      X